Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feel my pain  (Read 1029 times)

Jas1975

Tomorrow I have a free day.  Perfectly free, a great day for a punt.  But due to unexpected bills I've not got the funds... 

Feck feck feck.

fredpunter

Tomorrow I have a free day.  Perfectly free, a great day for a punt.  But due to unexpected bills I've not got the funds... 

Feck feck feck.

That's why wanking was invented

Offline two20

You need a secret stash or a WG who gives out loyalty cards like Cafe Nero. Wouldn't that be nice?

Jas1975

You need a secret stash or a WG who gives out loyalty cards like Cafe Nero. Wouldn't that be nice?

Yeah I'd love to have a stamped card, pay for five punts get a sixth one free....

Offline hungrypunt

A girl did a similar promo on UKE, can U remember nope but I thought it was a great idea

Offline Bigjohn

Yep, feeling your pain.
Just taxed & mot'ed the car.
Now needs a couple of tyres.
Maybe get a punt in August.

Jay-Jay

Yeah I'd love to have a stamped card, pay for five punts get a sixth one free....
Seriously, imagine how much enthusiasm they'd show for the free punt? Take a month of Sunday's to get the booking methinks.

Jay

Jas1975

Seriously, imagine how much enthusiasm they'd show for the free punt? Take a month of Sunday's to get the booking methinks.

Jay

Oh I don't know - chances are you will be back for another five paid punts.......

Offline fastnet

I sometimes wonder which pain is worst

Having no dosh and feeling the need to punt
                            or
Having the dosh feeling the need but getting no reply to a heap of emails and texts

OneOfaKind

I sometimes wonder which pain is worst

Having no dosh and feeling the need to punt
                            or
Having the dosh feeling the need but getting no reply to a heap of emails and texts

Personally:

1.) Arranged a booking, travel there, no reply!
2.) Tried to arrange a booking but get no reply from everyone.
3.) Not having the funds to even try.

Disclaimer: Have never experienced #3 yet.