Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan F!  (Read 2143 times)

Offline The Outsider

I’ve just paid to have sex with somebody I would turn down in a pub.  She was my “Plan F” because I was horny, short of time and:

Plan A was booked;
Plan B didn’t answer her phone;
Plan C didn’t answer her either phone;
Plan D text me back then went quiet; and
Plan E wasn’t available at a time that suited me.

Clearly, Plan F is too far down the alphabet, but how far do you go?

Offline CityTillIDie

Offline Plan R

Plan R?  :D

'Plan R' is nothing to do with brass rubbing contingencies - I just took it from a fave old film of mine 'Dr. Strangelove'
(after all, we are all engaged in a strange kind of love) :D

External Link/Members Only

Jas1975

I don't even HAVE a Plan B as a rule, though oddly last month when I was let down I managed to find one...

Offline The Outsider

Plan R?  :D

That's a step too far I think, although I'm sure he's a really nice bloke!  :scare:

Offline The Outsider

F ing review?

I see what you did there!  A review will follow in due course.

It's a hard one to rate because she did everything I asked and was keen and friendly so you could argue it should be a positive.  But, I wouldn't return and wish I hadn't gone, so that makes it a negative.  However, it's my fault it's a negative, because I should have known better!

Jas1975

It's a hard one to rate because she did everything I asked and was keen and friendly so you could argue it should be a positive.  But, I wouldn't return and wish I hadn't gone, so that makes it a negative.  However, it's my fault it's a negative, because I should have known better!

If it is your fault then it is a positive?  If she was keen and did everything required then that is a positive?  Be interesting to read the review.

Offline cueball

I tend not to bother with a plan b these days, if plan a falls through then I'll save the money for another day.

I don't leave the settee without confirmation and a postcode or address on the day neither.

mediumjoe

Yes CB, dead right, did a plan B once and regretted it, not enough planning or checking on nr2 when you are  concentrating on your first choice .

Offline TPreston

I'm no review expert, but that sounds like a positive. Shes done nothing wrong apart from not be attractive to you. I'd just pre-empt the review and make sure that she isn't/wasn't your type. If she mis-sold herself and used filtered/shopped/well angled photos then it needs to be made clear. But if her photos make clear shes carrying timber and a munter, she should be called out.

Offline pewpewpew

I’ve just paid to have sex with somebody I would turn down in a pub.  She was my “Plan F” because I was horny, short of time and:

Plan A was booked;
Plan B didn’t answer her phone;
Plan C didn’t answer her either phone;
Plan D text me back then went quiet; and
Plan E wasn’t available at a time that suited me.

Clearly, Plan F is too far down the alphabet, but how far do you go?
I go all the way down until I get a punt. Regret it afterward of course but in the heat of the moment when I'm horny as fuck I go for nearly anything I can get my hands on.

Just a dissapoin ting feeling when you go for a punt and come home with a full sack

Online notcalledchris

Just a dissapoin ting feeling when you go for a punt and come home with a full sack

That's  what Chinese massage shops are for mate.

poseidon

'Plan R' is nothing to do with brass rubbing contingencies - I just took it from a fave old film of mine 'Dr. Strangelove'
(after all, we are all engaged in a strange kind of love) :D

Sounds like a good watch, even 30/40 years on. I like political satire.  :cool:

On a more serious note, I've learned I'd rather keep the money for next time than go all-out on a Plan B (or plan C and D if I already had a plan B). It's easier to do in Soho where there's no comms involved. Not so easy to do if you have to book a WG on AW to get an address then find she is B&S or messes you around, unless you have a regular who will see you on short notice.

Offline bigthickdick

I'm no review expert, but that sounds like a positive. Shes done nothing wrong apart from not be attractive to you. I'd just pre-empt the review and make sure that she isn't/wasn't your type. If she mis-sold herself and used filtered/shopped/well angled photos then it needs to be made clear. But if her photos make clear shes carrying timber and a munter, she should be called out.

I agree with this... if she did everything and was keen too and your only problem is that you didn't like her look how is that a negative? You should've walked the minute she opened the door. You stayed knowing she wasn't your type imho it's hardly justifiable blaming her...

Offline The Outsider

I agree with this... if she did everything and was keen too and your only problem is that you didn't like her look how is that a negative? You should've walked the minute she opened the door. You stayed knowing she wasn't your type imho it's hardly justifiable blaming her...

I haven't written the review or decided on the rating yet.  There was nothing misleading about her profile and there were no photos so I took a risk.  It didn't pay off for me but others may enjoy their time with this lady.  I should maybe have walked, but, well, let's just say I was very keen on a punt hence being on my 6th choice!

Is it appropriate to give a positive when I didn't enjoy myself and wouldn't go back?  That's the often quoted barometer - if you'd go back it's positive, if it's a maybe then neutral, and if not a negative.   

I'm genuinely stumped. 

Offline bigthickdick

At the end of the day you're rating the service she provided. Was the service itself good?

Offline The Outsider

At the end of the day you're rating the service she provided. Was the service itself good?

I guess it was.  She was enthusiastic and that's something I always bang on about being vital.  I just didn't fancy her at all.  On another day, I might have walked, but last night I was desperate for a shag!  Once I'd cum I was then desperate to leave!  Not her fault though. 

Offline bigthickdick

I guess it was.  She was enthusiastic and that's something I always bang on about being vital.  I just didn't fancy her at all.  On another day, I might have walked, but last night I was desperate for a shag!  Once I'd cum I was then desperate to leave!  Not her fault though.

Well it's hardly a negative then in my eyes...

Offline scutty brown

If plan "c" fails I usually go home and resort to plan "w"

Offline bigthickdick

If plan "c" fails I usually go home and resort to plan "w"

Good one  :D  :lol:

Offline glenmere

I recently resorted to plan C and it was a revelation my two regulars A and B weren't around, I realised I had, excuse the metaphor been ploughing the same furrow for a while and plan C has become the new A!

Offline itk

My plan A yesterday became a non event because when I turned up at the door it looked horrendous, so I walked. Plan B was a regular but her availability didn't suit so it was back home for a wank.

Offline The Outsider

The review is up.  It's a neutral, dragged down from a Positive based on some other details I remembered.   

Offline bigthickdick

The review is up.  It's a neutral, dragged down from a Positive based on some other details I remembered.

Fair review and fair rating mate  :hi:

Online rocket88

Generally have a plan b in case first option bails out at the last moment but after that I leave it these days and wait for another day....

Offline Megaman83

Plan A,  B and C didn't have time slots to suit me on the day so I rang the local parlour and took a random girl instead. Got a busty mid 40s black lady who gave an amazing deep throat.

Jas1975

I don't tend to have more than a Plan B and I am starting to wonder if in future, given how short of time and funds I am, to have a Plan A and it's her or nothing...

Chiaroscuro54

I don't tend to have more than a Plan B and I am starting to wonder if in future, given how short of time and funds I am, to have a Plan A and it's her or nothing...

And that is my rule; my original choice, or nothing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't bother with anything other than Plan A nowadays.

If Plan A goes wrong then I don't bother.

Offline Bigjohn

It depends on my mood.
Generally I want to see plan "A" or nobody.
Sometime have a plan "B", Very rarely go to a plan "c".
Anything after that is handshady time.

Offline Stalinator

Generally it is plan A or nothing. Anytime I had gone for plans B and C they have been shit punts.