Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Sexy Girl-Colindale- NW9.  (Read 2071 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I decided to give Khloe a go. Said she is Polish, a size 8-10 ish and early-30s ish. Her English is ok. I found her attractive and she does look like her free pics though they are a little bit flattering.

Services offered were some DFK/FK/OWO/RO. The DFK was intermittent, then it went to FK, both were good. Her OWO was very good including some serious ball licking. Good attitude throughout. I could smell cigarettes on her breath and asked her to freshen up which she did. £100 for the hour. A short walk from Colindale Station. Decent VFM punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:04:48 pm by smiths »

kwahima

cheers!
damn cig breaths is a big turn off for me  :dash:

Online akauya

Thanks for that review Smiths. I like her Angelina Jolie's lips :)

endomorph

Noticed this in her feedback: Accidit in puncto, et toto contingit in anno. Which translates as:  That may happen in a moment, which does not occur in a whole year. Praise indeed!

Offline SamLP

Noticed this in her feedback: Accidit in puncto, et toto contingit in anno. Which translates as:  That may happen in a moment, which does not occur in a whole year. Praise indeed!

It's praise but the person who posted that fb is known as a fluffy here and can be controversial.

password02

I decided to give Khloe a go. Said she is Polish, a size 8-10 ish and early-30s ish. Her English is ok. I found her attractive and she does look like her free pics though they are a little bit flattering.

Services offered were some DFK/FK/OWO/RO. The DFK was intermittent, then it went to FK, both were good. Her OWO was very good including some serious ball licking. Good attitude throughout. I could smell cigarettes on her breath and asked her to freshen up which she did. £100 for the hour. A short walk from Colindale Station. Decent VFM punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the update - hope to see her before Christmas during my birthday week - Quick Q? There has been mention that she only does OW and maybe OWO with an extra charge? can you confirm as it has to be an OWO BJ for me otherwise its a no go.

Thank you

Offline Steve2

More shit from West8 aka snake8

Offline smiths

Thanks for the update - hope to see her before Christmas during my birthday week - Quick Q? There has been mention that she only does OW and maybe OWO with an extra charge? can you confirm as it has to be an OWO BJ for me otherwise its a no go.

Thank you

I wasnt asked for extra for OWO and it wasnt mentioned when i booked or when i asked for confirmation again in person before i handed my money over. As ever i was very clear what i wanted, and like you if it were only OW on offer it would of been a never for me. Obviously what she might try to charge others i dont know.