Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Sexy Girl - Colindale  (Read 3485 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline Kimchee

Price: 120
Duration: 1hr

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ground floor flat. Parking was available down the road.

I was let into the flat by and was greeted by Khloe and also to lots of DFK.

I found Khloe very attractive, size 8-10, early 30's i'm guessing and very pretty face.

Khloe undressed me whilst snogging my face off. 

We moved onto the bed for OWO, she was licking from top all the way down to the balls and it felt amazing! Lots of slobber and split. This went on for a good 10-15mins.

She then put on the rubber and Khloe sat on me riding cow girl. Great view watching her grind away and i couldn't hold on for more than a few mins.

We had a bit of recovery time and I accepted her offer of a massage.

Round two began with more OWO and managed to cum in around 10mins from her wanking me off.

Khloe is an excellent service provider, just a pity she is quite far from central London
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:11:10 pm by Kimchee »

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers for the review Kimchee.

Question... in person are her lips as 'pronounced' as they look in her photos? There some real 'trout-pout' going on in those.

:hi:

hardrock89

I cant find her phone number link don't work

Offline Sinz

I cant find her phone number link don't work

I believe you have to contact her via UKE

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Kimchee

Cheers for the review Kimchee.

Question... in person are her lips as 'pronounced' as they look in her photos? There some real 'trout-pout' going on in those.

:hi:

She does have very full lips. A feature that resembles quite like Angelina as mentioned in plenty of reviews before.  Lots of pics on her UKE profile  :cool:

Offline Blazing29

one of the best punt i've had in 2018. Top GFE services.

Was this punt after Christmas? she said she was going back to Poland after Christmas but didn't tell me when she will be back.

Offline Kimchee

one of the best punt i've had in 2018. Top GFE services.

Was this punt after Christmas? she said she was going back to Poland after Christmas but didn't tell me when she will be back.

Before Christmas