Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun in Punting Youth  (Read 796 times)

Offline albedo39

Reading a post earlier brought to mind a moment many years ago in my errant punting youth (silly boy).

In those days, when everything was so much simpler and postcards or marker pens in telephone boxes were the rage for marketing WG's and, after a night out, when I could still raise my member regardless of the amount of alcohol consumed, I called up a pro$$ie and asked "do you gobble" I was answered by a slightly haughty, very posh-voiced maid who replied "no dear, this is not a farmyard" and she promptly and firmly replaced the receiver. :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

Ah the innocence of it all - what funny things do you recall in your punting youth?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 09:42:36 pm by albedo39 »

Offline fed24

When I started Punting twenty years ago in Brighton I rather enjoyed the whole Phone Box carding scene, the walk down street from Churchill square eyeing up which phone box had the greatest range of cards before darting in one to make a quick call to see what was on offer. I really miss the old parlour experience in Brighton as well, after you picked the venue from a card call in a phone box going to the parlour and being asked to wait in a room whilst a number of girls mainly locals walked in one by one said their name (sometimes shook your hand). The madame would then return and ask 'What girl would you like to see' followed by the wait for the chosen girl to return and negotiate the punt. It was very hit and miss but the wonderful spontaneity of it (and the total lack of Romanians) made it a huge turn on at least for me. There was something primal about punting a young (18-25) Brighton Chavete from the local estates for me a well spoken upper middle class lad back in the day.

Offline threechilliman

I didn't punt in my youth so nothing to offer sadly! :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

My first punt, I phoned up a number for a parlour in a local paper.  Got address and info on girls and liked the sound of a blonde girl called Skye.  Knocked on the door of the house, though later found out I had knocked on the side door and not the buildings main door, and when I got a reply through the nearby window said I was there to see Skye.  The woman then said that the Sky TV guy had arrived.   :rolleyes:    It at least turned out to be a good first punt. 

Offline itk

Reading a post earlier brought to mind a moment many years ago in my errant punting youth (silly boy).

In those days, when everything was so much simpler and postcards or marker pens in telephone boxes were the rage for marketing WG's and, after a night out, when I could still raise my member regardless of the amount of alcohol consumed, I called up a pro$$ie and asked "do you gobble" I was answered by a slightly haughty, very posh-voiced maid who replied "no dear, this is not a farmyard" and she promptly and firmly replaced the receiver. :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

Ah the innocence of it all - what funny things do you recall in your punting youth?

One of the funniest things was when myself and 2 mates were driving round Norwich looking for punts. Back then we had the rule of whoever drove got first choice of who he wanted, well this mate was taking ages and it was getting boring waiting. We decided to run up to the car which he’d parked just off the main punting road, and we both jumped in and shouted, ‘Drive, coppers are walking this way.
With him and the WG still naked he started driving like a bat out of hell from the city.  :lol:
Got to agree that punting in my youth was far better than today, had so much fun back then although if I did stuff like that today I doubt I’d find I quite so funny