Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DayUse/9to5 - prices gone up/no longer taking cash?  (Read 1009 times)

Pepsiii

Had a look at DayUse and 9to5 to look at hotel prices for outcalls, small print says no cash and the prices seem to be around £50 plus, they were £29 for say Village Hotels now over £50, what’s happening?

billybloo

Hotels cashing in, if you leave with a smile on your face after being with a wg then they want to have a smile on their face with your money in their pocket for renting the room so you can get your leg over lol.

cunningpunt

Had a look at DayUse and 9to5 to look at hotel prices for outcalls, small print says no cash and the prices seem to be around £50 plus, they were £29 for say Village Hotels now over £50, what’s happening?

Sadly it is simply the way of things. Look at Ebay (used to be dirt cheap and certainly not a 10% final fee), Amazon (they now effectively build the shipping cost into the price for prime), Uber (used to be cheaper), Airbnb (no longer a refund of service fees if you cancel and most of the really interesting places have disappeared as the corporates moved in) etc etc

Sorry to sound like I hark back to the better times but it is the way with any commercial enterprise - build the base then find ways to extract money from that base.

Offline gonewest

I've used DayUse a few times very recently and paid cash, no problem but it was £55 for the afternoon!  Little brain said that was perfectly acceptable.   :D

Offline hungrypunt

depends where your looking for a room. I prefer between9and5.com

Paid cash last week at one no problem apart from the guy on reception giving me £10 too much change which he had to go in reception for. Yes i passed it back, he was new.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sadly it is simply the way of things. Look at Ebay (used to be dirt cheap and certainly not a 10% final fee), Amazon (they now effectively build the shipping cost into the price for prime), Uber (used to be cheaper)

Uber have never made a profit, founded 9 years ago and still making massive losses, they rely on fresh money from wealthy investors like the Saudi royal family. One huge ponzi scheme.  In 2017 they lost $4.5 billion.  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Pepsiii

Rooms used to be £29, massive jump to £55, you just turned up, gave your punting name and paid cash, no ID asked?
I've used DayUse a few times very recently and paid cash, no problem but it was £55 for the afternoon!  Little brain said that was perfectly acceptable.   :D

Offline mh

Uber ... One huge ponzi scheme.

A Ponzi scheme is where an investment fund uses investors' money to remunerate the owners of the fund and the money is not genuinely invested. New investors' money is used to pay dividends to previous investors or pay their withdrawals.

External Link/Members Only

Uber isn't an investment fund manager and doesn't suggest there's a dividend to be paid to investors in the short to medium term. Investment is a punt and like all companies that issue shares, income from share sales legitimately funds company operations.

Uber may be a bad investment, it may even be a fraudulent investment but it isn't a Ponzi scheme.
 :hi: