Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya dr China Lichfield coming on the 14th  (Read 1986 times)

Offline hairymonster

You know how it goes, pop into a Chinese massage joint in Edinburgh for a quicky and find out the masseuse is coming down to our region in a few weeks.

Maya, dunno how its spelled, was a curvy brunette, stud through her bottom lip, I would say late twenties, early thirties. Her dress didnt cover her stockings, so I knew things were going in the right direction. Needless to say, I will be popping over to Lichfield at some point for round 2.

Online Cribster

Did she say she would be working in Lichfield? If so when please

Offline JOEY 2017

“Things going in the right direction” isn’t exactly a review now is it  :dash:
Joey 2017

Offline hairymonster

Yes she is, she said the 14th of this month in DrChina Lichfield.

Didnt want to make a full review as house rules/house costs will vary. So she may be willing, but unable to do the same services.

Offline Sparky88

Hairymonster where about in Edinburgh did you see her? We’re a bit short on decent massage joints up here  :dash:

Offline Baxter63

Dalry Road? Seems the most likely.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

gerrybear

If Maya arrives on Sunday, as Eva left last Saturday, there is one girl this week (in addition to Lulu). Who is she? Has anybody tried? If I find some time at the end of the week, I may go.

Offline hairymonster

It was right outside the train station. Cant miss it.

Online Cribster

Offline hairymonster

She was yesterday, leaves this week. She wont be back here again as apparently dr China are full all through next year, I got the feeling she covers when places lose girls. With that in mind it looks pretty organized up and down the country, she has provisional placements through to March next year, but not full time.

She was concerned about the management at Lichfield thinking there was more than HE/B2B going on. That also fits with the posts other users have made about taking condoms in (and the remains away).

Chatting to the owner before I went in, she also owns the building in Boldmere. Hinting that it started as acupuncture, but the ladies earn more as massues's.

It all explains why the level of service given fluctuates by girl, on the day, it does depend on how far they want to go, how far they want to risk irking the managment and how much they want the cash.

gerrybear

She was yesterday, leaves this week. She wont be back here again as apparently dr China are full all through next year, I got the feeling she covers when places lose girls. With that in mind it looks pretty organized up and down the country, she has provisional placements through to March next year, but not full time.

She was concerned about the management at Lichfield thinking there was more than HE/B2B going on. That also fits with the posts other users have made about taking condoms in (and the remains away).

Chatting to the owner before I went in, she also owns the building in Boldmere. Hinting that it started as acupuncture, but the ladies earn more as massues's.

It all explains why the level of service given fluctuates by girl, on the day, it does depend on how far they want to go, how far they want to risk irking the managment and how much they want the cash.

Interesting.
Is the owner the older lady who is sometimes there, sitting at the reception?
I search but couldn't find the posts where "other users have made about taking condoms in (and the remains away)." Are you sure it was related to this place?

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I might take a condom next time and see what happens!

Offline redliner69

Interesting.
Is the owner the older lady who is sometimes there, sitting at the reception?
I search but couldn't find the posts where "other users have made about taking condoms in (and the remains away)." Are you sure it was related to this place?

Yes. She is quite small and petite. Size 8 and no more than 5 foot. Usually in a beige sweater and a leather skirt.

Offline hairymonster

No the lady in the leather skirt gave me massage and he once.

The older lady, no make up, rather dull outfit was wandering around downstairs. She is the owner, or claimed to be.

Dredging my memory for who claimed to be getting lucky there, wasnt stapler.