Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, Chinese Medicine shop, Swiss Cottage  (Read 50898 times)

Pompoy123

Ok guys,

All jokes aside. I am confused in here.

Do you actually get the fuck the girl there or just a fully naked hand job at best. I will be in that area next week and wanting to try it out.

Thanks

I fucked her but to be honest the massage was shit but she was a good fuck. The table is hard work though.

Offline oohisay

I was there last week, got the impression that everything was available at a price. Kelly is quite raunchy, if you can overlook or get over the false groaning & silly voices. There's no pretending that it's just a massage once she gets to work on you.

notgeorge

Don't pay her more than £60 for FS . £50 gets you owo ,RO ,and B2B .
Great body ,,shit service though as you are paying £90 for 1/2 hour .
£30 for massage +extras .

Offline Kaluuu276

Can you get a proper thai massage here without seeing Kelly?

notgeorge

Its a Chinese MP, I think its run by Kelly . On some days there's usually another Chinese woman a MILF working there . I didn't go there for the massage .

Offline lovetopunt

Me on the other hand, I only want to see/meet this Kelly. I will be very disappointed if she is not there or isn't available when I pay her a visit.

sparky1234

Kelly is up for most things most of the time. It will changes to all things all the time for the right amount of money.

She used to have a girl working with her with tatooed fox above one of her breasts. Anybody know what happened to her?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:36:07 pm by sparky1234 »

Offline Kaluuu276

If the massage is crap then it should be classed as a knocking shop.

I am looking for proper thai massage and hr/oral.

Any reccomendations in London?

Offline nanobastardo

Kelly is up for most things most of the time. It will changes to all things all the time for the right amount of money.

She used to have a girl working with her with tatooed fox above one of her breasts. Anybody know what happened to her?

Yes she provide a better massage than Kelly, but limited extra to nude HE with RO. She work there only twice a week, Tue and Thu if I'm not wrong.

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:08:23 pm by nanobastardo »

sparky1234

Yes she provide a better massage than Kelly, but limited extra to nude HE with RO. She work there only twice a week, Tue and Thu if I'm not wrong.

Cheers

Thanks. Yes thats exactly the services I got from her a few months ago. Can you remember her name?

nerv

Saw Kelly last thursday for 30mins, she was working with another girl who looked a bit plain, but smiley. Probably early to mid 20s.

Kelly did a good job, cracked the shit out of my back and finished with a b2b+bj.

Offline Rupert

Thanks. Yes thats exactly the services I got from her a few months ago. Can you remember her name?

I have seen her many times good massage and decent b2b or hr, her name Suzanne

notgeorge

Saw Kelly last thursday for 30mins, she was working with another girl who looked a bit plain, but smiley. Probably early to mid 20s.

Kelly did a good job, cracked the shit out of my back and finished with a b2b+bj.

How much did it cost you ??

notgeorge

30+50

Thanks That's their rate,  with kelly you get owo as well as RO..

Offline beastmaster

Was that bbbj or cbj?

Red_baron

Does anyone have the contact details to this place.? Also, do you book ahead or just turn up ? Never been to this type of place. Would be interested to see what it's like.

Offline Kamaka

ChesneyChestnuts

Might check this place out, sounds like everyone's had a good experience here. Any tips on the best times to pop in?

Offline rebelsurge

Whenever no one else is there.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline nanobastardo

Should be Vivian/Susan

Offline SamLP

I was passing by the area last week and thought I would check it out. Had a massage from a milf called Alice. Massage was good and genuine but she focused on my back. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. She said £20 for a HJ and £30 with her top off. She also said she would do oral but asked me to name a price as she wouldn't name hers. She wasn't particularly attractive and I didn't want to waste my load like that so I told her I'm no longer interested and only wanted a massage. She got into a hump saying she doesn't get paid and the extras is how she makes her money. Not my problem really and even though she offered £20 for a he with her top off I just wasn't in the mood. Her massage was too legit rather than sensual to get me in the mood.

There was a younger girl with a short skirt who didn't smile. I'm guessing it was Kelly. She had loud Korean music playing in the store. I was the last customer that day, she was closing early to go to a party.

Red_baron

Finally got round to seeing Kelly at the beginning of the year.

For about £ 60 I got a hj and body to body. I did ask about sex but she wasn't interested and said she was still pissed from the night before.

When I first got there they put me with this middle aged bird which I had zero interest in. I kept saying I wanted Kelly and she said she was Kelly but I said I wanted the girl up stairs ( we were down stairs by this time)
She disappeared and came back and made a drinking sign about Kelly and that she couldn't work. I said I was going and wanted my money back. She disappeared again and then Kelly appeared saying she was drunk from partying the night before.

To be honest when I first saw Kelly on the couch when I entered the shop I didn't understand the fuss, but when I saw her down stairs she did look pretty fuckable with a great body.

Anyway, what occurred was an ok massage which pretty quickly got into a groping session and I got her completely naked. Fuck, she has great tits for an Asian bird. I had a good old suck of those great tits and played and sucked on her arse cheeks. She has a nice shapely arse and she smelt great too.

As I said before she said no to sex and bj so we agreed on £30 for body to body and a hj. I would definitely recommend but the only issue is you'll be frustrated if your the type that needs sex of bj to cum. She's such a turn on that I enjoyed the session but left frustrated.

shuvro

I have been calling the shop (Landline) to make a booking (and also to confirm that Kelly is available), but no one picks up! Tried 3 separate days but no luck! Don't want to show up in the shop and waste my time with any other old Chinese hags.

Could anyone PM me if they have mobile number of the place / Kelly?  :drinks:

Offline jbelfort46

Following good reviews here, I've de-toured via the shop a couple of times in recent weeks with intention of a 'massage', however it's been closed on each occasions... I've tried weekday evening and weekend with no luck.

I wonder if did get a bit too popular and came to attention of the wrong people, or perhaps she's gone of the rails...

Would be a shame... but great to know if Kelly is working elsewhere, she's bound to reappear on the scene somewhere!

3PO

I can confirm everything written about this place is true. Quite honestly today's experience scared the lights out of me. I thought maybe the reviews were exaggerations but I turned up today after deciding against San Ling as I didn't want a massage from a granny. The short youngish one in a mini skirt with tattoos on her legs greeted me. I thought I would get something from her, but instead this other older woman turned up in a ra ra dress thing showing lots of leg and cleavage. She made a half arsed attempt to pretend to massage me for about 10 mins before playing with my bollocks and miming removing her dress (hardly a word of English)...I chucked 50 notes at her hoping for a bit of body to body but no she was suddenly naked and straight on asking me if I wanted sex (about the only word she knew in English, she also knew 'condom' thankfully). Now the thought of this absolutely petrified me as she smelt of stale jissom and sweat, her body a bit average I guess but not unattractive. I politely said no and tried to steer her in the direction of B2B but she starting miming a blow job instead. No fucking way I thought as I am terrified of STDs with or without johnnies. In the end I just got a HJ...she was saying all this stuff about how much she loved me...honestly I can't cope with that, I prefer the other ones down the road in Natural Ways who are always polite but slightly disinterested. The whole thing has made me want to rethink my life quite frankly, so maybe it was a good think after all.

Offline jbelfort46

Ah, sounds like you've had quite an experience and I've just been unlucky with timing my visits!

Maybe I'll give it a try another time... or perhaps not...

Red_baron

Hopefully the shop hasn't closed as I'd definitely like to see Kelly again.

You might not get everything like a punt but she is super sexy which makes up for it.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Made it to this place this week to check out the hype. Firstly from my perspective  it's a bit of a pain to get to so unlikely to be frequenting it.
Nevertheless had a 30 min session with Kelly which involved 2 mins of massage, a covered BJ (which does nothing for me)and FS. At £90 it isn't exactly cheap or a particularly nice place and given the lack of pretence about a massage at all I guess it is almost wrong to categorise it alongside the Everwell's of this world. The funny thing about the sex was she never even asked, she just shifted from blowing me to sitting on my cock.

Anyway I was intrigued to visit because someone on this thread reckons the girl is the same one I used to see at BeHealth in WC1 about 4 years ago. She seemed a bit younger than I recall, but her sign language for BJ and sex was straight out of the same book as the girl I used to see and she is also a little bit nuts like the girl I used to see (play biting for example) so it could well be her. Finally she also has a kind of vacant, far away look which is also familiar.

Anyway, whether it is her or not, she's pretty fit and I'm not complaining. But if you make it there and she is not available I'm not sure what the options are because the other girl I saw when I was there was nothing special.

Red_baron

Would she fuck any one for the money or do you have to be on the younger good looking side??

Offline rebelsurge

I am 62 so yes she will do anyone

ChesneyChestnuts

I've been here a couple of times, both times paid for a half hour (£30) with Kelly, confirming that it was her who was going to do the massage. She's as everyone describes her: sexy, great boobs, short skirt and long knee length boots, whereas the other girls I've seen in there have been a bit average. And both times she tried to get the other girl to do the massage. I had to insist that she came and did it.

My first massage with her I just got a HE for £20, which was good – she took her top and skirt off, leaving her underwear on, and let me have a bit of light touching. Not bad at all. As I said, great body, and a very sexy personality… climbed on top of me, moving her head very close to mine, breathing in the ear, almost as if she was about to kiss me.

My second time I was more upfront and asked for B2B for £40… not a true B2B experience as she doesn't run her naked body against yours, but she does strip down totally naked (apart from those sexy knee high boots) and you can touch anywhere… I sucked her nipples (which are perfect for licking and sucking)… and I had my fingers in her wet little pussy when I came, which was great.

I think the main asset, but also the problem with the place, is her – she's fucking hot, cute, sexy and when she's in the moment has a great personality, but trying to B&S after I'd paid, and then spending time texting or something on the phone (which loads of people have mentioned) before starting the massage… even texting halfway through the massage on one of my visits… it's not really on is it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:22:10 pm by ChesneyChestnuts »

Offline cactusmanjack

Hi All, first post on this site been lurking for a while.
This place has interested me, I would like to see Kelly. Anyone know what times this place is open to?
Peace.

ChesneyChestnuts

Not sure, but both times I went I got there about 5, 6pm ish.

Offline cactusmanjack

Not sure, but both times I went I got there about 5, 6pm ish.

Thanks I'll check it out, would like to see Kelly. I know none of the services are guaranteed, but if I wanted oral or sex roughly how much would I have to spend?
Cheers.

ChesneyChestnuts

She offered me sex on my last visit… I can't remember how much for as I wasn't interested, so didn't really make a mental note of it. Maybe £70 on top of the £30 for the massage? Can't be sure.

Offline rebelsurge

£60 or £70 tip would be in the range for full service

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Paid £30 for massage; £60 for the add ons

Offline hawai5o

The girl is  pretty but she seems like was said earlier to be distant ,on some kind of a high and a risk taker .

steven wright

kelly seems to be distant because she's always had a drink problem. I've seen her ever since she worked in central london. She's never come across as a risk taker, I could be wrong. maybe her drinking has got worse.

Offline marlin

Has anyone got a picture of Kelly
Tempted to try her out next week

Offline Rupert

not sure what the fuss is about this place been twice here over the last  2 years as its not to far. Massage is rubbish service is expensive and not preformed with much excitement and also the rooms are not clean and dont bother going in the shower it is  so rank that even staff dont use it.

Yes she has a good figure but you dont get the best out of her and as they dont shower in between customers puts me right off.

wmarzel

Hi Joey,
thanks for you post about swiss cottage chinese shop.
I am interested in japanese place in st john wood or other places around finchley road for massage or safe sex.
Thanks
Marcel
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:08:37 pm by wmarzel »

Offline Ozy84

Hi Joey,
thanks for you post about swiss cottage chinese shop.
I am interested in japanese place in st john wood or other places around finchley road for massage or safe sex.
Thanks
Marcel

Its gone downhill of recent times. At times there were 2-3 oriental girls working all early mid twenties. Now are mid thirties with the odd one offring a good service. I think the madam is thinking of packing it in. Still very discreet and clean mind you.

Offline hawai5o

On my recommendation , a mate went there hoping to fuck Kelly .

He negotiated with her on reception £45 for one hour house fee for massage +£40 all in for FS .

What happened next was a really big shit of a scam ,bait and switch  . He said ,Kelly told hiim to go downstairs and take off his clothes and wait . A Chinese milf turns up and when he told her he wanted Kelly , was told first 1/2 hour with her and the  the following 1/2 hour would be with Kelly .
Long story short . Kelly didn't show up,told him she was on her period and was doing massage with another client in another room.
Lying fucking bitch .
Be careful .

Red_baron

^^^
Sorry to hear that. You should of insisted on seeing Kelly as agreed or push for your money back.

Offline hawai5o

It was a mate of mine who didn't want to make a scene at the time .  I felt bad as it was my recommendation .

Speedy12

On my recommendation , a mate went there hoping to fuck Kelly .

He negotiated with her on reception £45 for one hour house fee for massage +£40 all in for FS .

What happened next was a really big shit of a scam ,bait and switch  . He said ,Kelly told hiim to go downstairs and take off his clothes and wait . A Chinese milf turns up and when he told her he wanted Kelly , was told first 1/2 hour with her and the  the following 1/2 hour would be with Kelly .
Long story short . Kelly didn't show up,told him she was on her period and was doing massage with another client in another room.
Lying fucking bitch .
Be careful .

They tried that shit with me, but I refused the girl they sent down and insisted on Kelly. Kelly then did the massage and ended up having a nice time and fucking her, but she did take some time to warm up. I have since heard the girl they sent originally (Coco) gives a good service so I plan to return and see her!