Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bounnythai - Manchester  (Read 2265 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652337) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bobble47

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £120 + £30 for her to cum

So the TS fucking adventures continue. Bounnythai rolled into town this week. Venue was an apartment in Withington, M20 which seems to be another new venue for the thai touring girls

Quick comms and at the time of the meet, gave detailed instructions to the venue which proved to be accurate. It's kind of an annex at the back of a property

The door opens and a vision of loveliness is seen. Her pics are very accurate, airbrushed a bit, but one of the best looking thai ladyboys I've met. Lovely figure, she was wearing the blue set in some of her pics with a black gown over the top. She looked FAF.

Money sorted and I joined Bounny (Bunny?) on the bed for some cuddling, some light french kissing though later in the meet she seemed to be a bit reluctant with this, and some mutual fondling. She got hard pretty easily with a combination of hers and my hands and pretty soon we were in a kind of 69 position. She was a nice size, around 5-6", clean and she was nice to suck. After a few minutes I ventured further south and gave her hole a good tonguing. She suggested it was time to fuck.

Rubber on and lubed up, we did missionary first, which was great looking down at this fit looking girl while I'm fucking her arse. I leaned in for a kiss and this was the point that she started to get a bit reluctant with kissing so went to her tits which she did seem to like the attention on. Switched to doggy and she took a good pounding, I was wanking her cock at the same time, then she was getting ready to cum.

Both onto our backs wanking ourselves, Bunny came first and I swallowed the lot. Then attention on me tweaking my nipples and my balls until eventually I shot.

Nice punt, fit girl, bit expensive for the 30 minutes, but it was enjoyable

Offline 19jammy

Offline Bobble47

Offline James10

Offline jessie100497

Sounds like the kissing stopped after you'd had your tongue in her arse ?

Offline Bobble47

Offline Bobble47

Sounds like the kissing stopped after you'd had your tongue in her arse ?

Could have been  :unknown: was tasty though