Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Fox London Tour; 25th October 2016  (Read 1209 times)

Mrkman

Jade has been on my wishlist for a while, and having had to cancel a booking in June, I subsequently had to wait until October to see her again. Boy was it worth the wait though!

External Link/Members Only

Communication was always great. Jade likes to go the extra mile beforehand; discuss what you are into, gets a drink and an outfit of your preference ready.

Turned up to the discrete hotel and, as discussed, Jade was wearing the outfit of choice (seethrough body stocking). She had to double check if it was that or secretary beforehand, had the idea of the body stocking under the secretary outfit but didn't test to see if it would work! She really is as you see in the pictures, which for me is a dream (tall, dark, sultry looks, big tits, tight body, amazing arse). She was wearing some sexy heels too. A quick kiss and a making of the drink and we initially sat on the sofa for a quick chat.

The quick chat then turned into touching, kissing, and playing with that body of hers. Jade looks after herself, she's in great shape and I can't see how any man would not find her a turn on. She looked so hot in the body stocking, with the fabric clinging against those big tits of hers. I couldn't resist her pussy anymore. Pulled her knickers to one side and tasted her delicious pussy. She was very encouraging and didn't take her long to cum (hot).

She then stands me up and pulls down my jeans, and admires how hard I am for her. Her bj skills are divine; a fantastic mix of delicate kissing, licking and sucking with some deep throating. She knows how to play with your balls properly (gently women! I know some guys like their balls banged about but that's few and far between). I told her I really wanted her to squirt as I knew she could do it. She said she'd hoped it would happen as it doesn't always. So I slid my fingers into her now absolutely soaking wet pussy and began to see if I could make her squirt. This is an absolute holy grail of mine. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, but that's not to say she didn't cum hard. It was thick and creamy and we shared the taste of it together.

We moved onto the bed and started to fuck. She was incredibly responsive; telling me how much she was enjoying my cock, how much she would play with her dildo and think of me when she's alone. I had to stop and pause the fucking on a few occasions as she was turning me on so much! She came once again with me inside her. I then asked her where she wanted me to cum.

"on my tits"
"do you fancy filming it so other people can wank over it later"
"yes babe!"

So she grabs her phone, and her vibrator, hands me the phone, I stand over her and film her wanking herself off whilst I then cum on her tits. It was a site! After we were done, we cleaned up, watched the film again together, had a bit more of a kiss and a cuddle, but the time absolutely flew by so we didn't have much more time for anything else. Keep an eye out for the video on her Adultwork as she said she was going to post it on there (caution; you will see my boner)

Jade, as you know by other reviews, is well worth the time and money spent seeing her. She will treat you and fuck you the way you want. She certainly isn't shy. I will definitely be seeing her again as soon as I can

john_n

Nice review and Jade certainly is a great punt.

Hornydevil247

Nice review and Jade certainly is a great punt.

+1 saw her as a duo with Adele. Good review OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Treat her well guys she's a keeper  :rolleyes: