Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A day of Random visits in the south east of London.  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Wankingdead

So I had a run of bad punts this week from Lola to Elly, found my self with time to kill and a full punting kitty. Decided to check the talent in the punting desert that is called Bromley and here is a brief summary of the action:

GEORGHIANA:

External Link/Members Only

Pretty small Romanian girl, she rents a room in an office block in the centre of bromley.
Good comms by text
30 mins for £30
Her room is very professional and warm. Wide and comfy table hot towels.
Very good professional massage. No hint of extras until asked. Decent happy ending not the best for £20.
Left happy.

BRISTENA:

This is a young Romanian girl who run her business from her room in a shared rented flat near Bickley station.
Good comms via text
Booked 1 hour for £60
Pretty young blonde
Rubbish table very narrow and unstable.
She must be a Bhudda follower or something as she bangs on some weired bells before and after the session
Her massage is excellent but that was that. No hint of extras.

RANTICHA OF BECKENHAM

LAST PUNT
COMMS via text and good
£50 for an hour Thai massage £40 b2b
She operates out of her flat in becke ham
Decent Thai massage. Not good but decent. She makes it obvious that extras are very available.
Took all her cloths off very quickly and gave a vetry good b2b. Lots of body slides and cock worship and pussy grinding, lots of kissing but not FK. I put her on her back stuck my member between her ample 32C cups and fcked her titts came all over her boobs face and hair.
Nothing left in the tank. End of business. :wacko: :wacko: :bomb:

Offline cunningman

Pretty small Romanian girl, she rents a room in an office block in the centre of bromley.
An office block, or a converted to crap flats office block?

£50 for an hour Thai massage £40 b2b
You like WSWS, surely you can get indie hour with guaranteed services for £90?

Each to his own.  Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a return to London?

Offline Rocket Scientist

Always thought rule was  1 meet 1 review?

Offline LLPunting

Yup, this should be moved to the indie massage thread.

OP, pls contact Sinz or others to move.

Any description of the lady in Beckenham?

:drinks: for the recce

Offline Wankingdead

Yup, this should be moved to the indie massage thread.

OP, pls contact Sinz or others to move.

Any description of the lady in Beckenham?

:drinks: for the recce
She is a pretty Thai . In her forties but tight, low milage. Nice female figure. Long black hair and no extra fat I think her breasts are her best feature.

Callisto

Wrong category or whatever, I'm very grateful WD, and whole-heartedly applaud your mile-covering efforts on the lesser-punted fringes of Kent.  :hi:

Offline stampjones

Wrong category or whatever, I'm very grateful WD, and whole-heartedly applaud your mile-covering efforts on the lesser-punted fringes of Kent.  :hi:
Mate, “the lesser-punted fringes of kent” is a brilliant name for an album :)

Callisto

Mate, “the lesser-punted fringes of kent” is a brilliant name for an album :)

Haha, I thank you  :hi: