Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KazXox. Cancelled a £150 incall booking. All for asking for a mobile number  (Read 11042 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

I think this ( resurrected) thread proves that each punter has their own unique experience with a WG, and that other punters can't then be critical if you give a negative review to a previously stellar WG, or indeed a positive when a WG has many negs.

You could see the same WG on separate occasions and have completely contrasting experiences. I know I have and I'm sure others have as well.

I don't get upset and defensive, I just respect the opinion of the other punter.  :thumbsup:
While your points are entirely valid this thread is a terrible example as this caused all kinds of shit but admin has seen fit to strike it from the record so it seems those who were grumbling may have had a point, however misguided their intentions.

vw

While your points are entirely valid this thread is a terrible example as this caused all kinds of shit but admin has seen fit to strike it from the record so it seems those who were grumbling may have had a point, however misguided their intentions.

<Main contributors were a white knight stalker troll and a tout banned for being undesirable.

Offline OutForJustice80

<Main contributors were a white knight stalker troll and a tout banned for being undesirable.
Don’t know anything about the reviewer but golfnut was the best  example I’ve seen of what a mess white knights really are and how universally their actions fail to achieve the desired effect.