Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Natural Wellness, Southgate (FBSM)  (Read 2807 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only.  Shop is behind the station, at the end of a parade of shops.  Semi-discreet.  Southgate's in zone 4, top of the Piccadilly Line.  Lucy works Sundays and Tuesdays.  £45/hour.

Comms: Easy: I ranged up, asking to book Lucy (based on previous reviews here) and did so.  Bish bash bosh.

Shop: Nice.  My room had a shower, as did another I glimpsed.  Seemed clean, and was relatively spacious.  Receptionist was friendly.

Girl: Lucy is 26, according to her, although I had a hunch she's older - but not certain.  Chinese.  Size 10, I'd say, and definitely some belly fat.  Was wearing a short red dress, tights, a big old red bra and red thong.   She's pretty-ish, with a wicked, permanent smile, and seemed utterly delighted at me the whole time.  Afterwards she tried to help me put my socks on - service levels like those of Zhangri-La, where they strip you off.  Made me a bit uncomfortable, that.

Punt:  She walked in, kissed me on the lips - we'd never met before - and we immediately started DFKing.  Not had that with a massage before.  Eventually I lay FD and she asked if she could strip (yes) and if I wanted B2B?  I asked for oral, and we agreed £60 tip including CIM.  Perhaps I could have gotten away with £50, but I was transfixed.  The first 20 mins were her doing constant CC swipes and reach-arounds, plus a full-on prostrate massage and some rimming (finger and tongue).  Heaven.  I turned over, and we simulated sex - she seemed to love this - with Lucy rubbing her wet pussy on my thigh.  I sucked on her medium-sized breasts, and put a finger inside her.  More moans.  This went on, with lots more kissing, and then the blow job began.  It wasn't especially deep, but it was insistent, and interspersed with excellent ball licking and tickling.  Eventually I popped - mostly in her mouth; she moved away for the final explosion - and fuck, it was up there with my best five orgasms ever.  I made a really loud noise, which I never do, and continued coming for about 20-30 seconds.  Twas quite something.  Girl's got a gift.

Afterwards more snogging, a shower, the aforementioned sock episode, more snogging and I bolted, still shaking a bit.

Offline LLPunting

Almost fluffy  :lol:

Lucky bugger on such a good turn.

How tall is Lucy?

Any distinguishing marks, scars, tats or piercings?

:drinks:

Callisto

How tall is Lucy?

Any distinguishing marks, scars, tats or piercings?

Borderline fluffy  :).  She's not tall - 5'4" or thereabouts at a guess?   No distinguishing marks that I saw, but I can't claim to have taken a comprehensive look + it was typically dark.  Her most memorable feature was that slightly-stunned-looking perma-grin.

Offline Mij

Nice one! Another for the hot-list.

:drinks:
Mij

Offline chicki

Classic Lucy. I went there during the weeks when she first started. When she walked in, I was getting out the shower. She grabbed the towel as I wiped myself and dried my dick. Her intentions were clear from the start. Held onto it as it became a semi in her hands.

At that time she was very greedy. Tried to demand much higher prices and tried to wank me off really quickly. Something tells me her service and pricing is much different now.

I am keen to return.

She walked in, kissed me on the lips - we'd never met before - and we immediately started DFKing.  Not had that with a massage before. 

Offline KingCrowley

External Link/Members Only.  Shop is behind the station, at the end of a parade of shops.  Semi-discreet.  Southgate's in zone 4, top of the Piccadilly Line.  Lucy works Sundays and Tuesdays.  £45/hour.

Comms: Easy: I ranged up, asking to book Lucy (based on previous reviews here) and did so.  Bish bash bosh.

Shop: Nice.  My room had a shower, as did another I glimpsed.  Seemed clean, and was relatively spacious.  Receptionist was friendly.

Girl: Lucy is 26, according to her, although I had a hunch she's older - but not certain.  Chinese.  Size 10, I'd say, and definitely some belly fat.  Was wearing a short red dress, tights, a big old red bra and red thong.   She's pretty-ish, with a wicked, permanent smile, and seemed utterly delighted at me the whole time.  Afterwards she tried to help me put my socks on - service levels like those of Zhangri-La, where they strip you off.  Made me a bit uncomfortable, that.

Punt:  She walked in, kissed me on the lips - we'd never met before - and we immediately started DFKing.  Not had that with a massage before.  Eventually I lay FD and she asked if she could strip (yes) and if I wanted B2B?  I asked for oral, and we agreed £60 tip including CIM.  Perhaps I could have gotten away with £50, but I was transfixed.  The first 20 mins were her doing constant CC swipes and reach-arounds, plus a full-on prostrate massage and some rimming (finger and tongue).  Heaven.  I turned over, and we simulated sex - she seemed to love this - with Lucy rubbing her wet pussy on my thigh.  I sucked on her medium-sized breasts, and put a finger inside her.  More moans.  This went on, with lots more kissing, and then the blow job began.  It wasn't especially deep, but it was insistent, and interspersed with excellent ball licking and tickling.  Eventually I popped - mostly in her mouth; she moved away for the final explosion - and fuck, it was up there with my best five orgasms ever.  I made a really loud noise, which I never do, and continued coming for about 20-30 seconds.  Twas quite something.  Girl's got a gift.

Afterwards more snogging, a shower, the aforementioned sock episode, more snogging and I bolted, still shaking a bit.
Glad you enjoyed her. I forgot about the constant grin and the helping get dressed part,happened to me as well.

Online Aquaman

Anyone know where Lucy is now - cracking lady!