Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadameNoir (Central London) - French ProDomme - Pure BDSM Review  (Read 1221 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Introduction:
Known this French beauty for a few years now. Reviewed previously as a 3some (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322622.0) when she only had a FetLife profile so no link was provided. Seen many times over those years. As she now has a dedicated website I can review properly for the first time.

The Comms:
I have mobile # due to knowing Madame Noir for so long, but the comms via link below is through a online form. You need to plan ahead.

The Lady (Personality and Looks):
Beautiful TBH. Early 30's. A very slim/toned French ProDomme, long black hair, heavily (and beautifully) inked with a warm personality but you just know she is dominant by her spoken word. She doesn't need to bark orders. Sexy as fuck (that smile, her laugh!) and the accent just makes her even sexier.

The Location:
Dungeon in Central London a couple of months ago.

The Time:
Very hard to describe my experience(s) with Madame Noir. They are always crafted to perfection. This lady knowns her craft. Naturally dominant and 100% enjoys every facet of BDSM, it shows in how she makes each session like theatre.

I have very specific kinks that are always met but I am always pushed and introduced to new aspects of BDSM via her very expansive mind and deep experience in this field.

This session ebbed and flowed from the more senusal to dark/deep kink. Sub Space reached and maintained for a long period (you need longer booking to attain this IMHO). This is how good she is, not many reach subspace (and it is rare for me too) but the joy when you do is impossible to decribe.

Kinks and Fetishes on this particular occassion:

- Breathe Play (choking, gasmask incl intox play and VacBed)
- Flogging
- Electrics
- Bondage (incl. plastic wrap and VacBed)
- Pegging (from slow, deep, sensual to hard fucking)
- Deep rythmic fisting (I am always clean and serene for this type of fun, else my head space just want allow really deep play)
- CBT
- Full latex (both of us)
- Foot fetish (amazing feet / toes)
- Sensory overload (deprivation and total teasing)
- Ice and wax play
- Sounding
- Watersports

Edged throughout the 3 hours and milked totally dry at the end... I came several times during this intense ending but she then continued to keep me hard and made me orgasm again and again... leg shaking stuff guys... very intense... little you can do when bound other than begging her to stop, she did eventually but only when she wanted to. This type of milking is not for the faint hearted.

I always leave emotionally and physically drained but invigorated and alive at the same time. A dicotomy that guys who love BDSM will understand but one that not many ProDommes can achieve. If you love your BDSM you will adore Madame Noir.

Services:
- Pure BDSM (see above)
- Only 'sexual' service was 'hand relief / milking'

Agreed Cost:
3hrs fun @ £750 (may vary on your kinks), probably another 15mins either side of that for preperation / catch up and aftercare (she knows this well)

Link:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:07:24 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Online Stevelondon

Well done that man.
As a bit of a kinkster (and I mean ONLY a bit) I can certainly appreciate the art.

The difficulty in the pro scene is finding that mistress who gets you. That mistress who is actually into the stuff so to speak.
So many (as in other professions) act the part but simply don’t feel it.

Cheers for the review pal.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Well done that man.
As a bit of a kinkster (and I mean ONLY a bit) I can certainly appreciate the art.

The difficulty in the pro scene is finding that mistress who gets you. That mistress who is actually into the stuff so to speak.
So many (as in other professions) act the part but simply don’t feel it.

Cheers for the review pal.

Cheers buddy and you are 100% correct in everything you say.

This is why when you find a ProDomme that you connect with it just gets better and better. and you can really go on a voygage of discovery. The thing about BDSM is that when it starts in the head it is fucking amazing, the ultimate mind fuck! But we are all human and you cannot have that sort of connection with everyone.

Offline signy

Thanks Jamie, sounds like a great time.

I know it can be a movable feast with dommes, but it is good to get a rough idea of the cost so that nobody has their time wasted.

Based on your ongoing experience with Madame Noir, could you reassure me that she does a good job of making full use of the time in longer bookings? Anything over an hour and I require plenty of variety in activites or I start to lose focus, which is not good for either party.

Cheers.

Offline keij

It's an interesting service. How was the watersports performed?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

It's an interesting service. How was the watersports performed?

Interesting in what way?  ;)

WS to my mouth  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thanks Jamie, sounds like a great time.

I know it can be a movable feast with dommes, but it is good to get a rough idea of the cost so that nobody has their time wasted.

Based on your ongoing experience with Madame Noir, could you reassure me that she does a good job of making full use of the time in longer bookings? Anything over an hour and I require plenty of variety in activites or I start to lose focus, which is not good for either party.

Cheers.

100% she does Signy. I would suggest you reach out and discuss your kinks with her and you can then agree a suitable length of time that will ensure your do not lose focus. IMHO I never find 1hr sessions  enough. I would recommend min 90mins but maybe max 2hrs on a first meet. As you know with BDSM alot is about connection and you wont know about that until you meet. I can only recommend her from my times with her. I would be very surprised were you now to have a great time. But as I say reach out to her and start to discuss what you like and I am sure she will come trumps for you.

Offline webpunter

Edged throughout the 3 hours and milked totally dry at the end... I came several times during this intense ending but she then continued to keep me hard and made me orgasm again and again... leg shaking stuff guys... very intense... little you can do when bound other than begging her to stop, she did eventually but only when she wanted to. This type of milking is not for the faint hearted.

Holy shit, there's me thinking i'm pretty accomplished in the edging department
Like relentlessly stop start for maybe 45 mins in an hour booking
Despite having an extended thunderbirds-are-go loads of spurts at the end head spinning euphoric emptied wobbly legs feeling, it looks like i'm back to square one
& need to up my game & have a dabble with proper milking
Respec  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Holy shit, there's me thinking i'm pretty accomplished in the edging department
Like relentlessly stop start for maybe 45 mins in an hour booking
Despite having an extended thunderbirds-are-go loads of spurts at the end head spinning euphoric emptied wobbly legs feeling, it looks like i'm back to square one
& need to up my game & have a dabble with proper milking
Respec  :hi:

Not at all Webby. 45mins of constant 'stop / start' edging play with your manhood in an hour booking is not bad at all my friend.  :thumbsup: You gotta love (I can tell you do) the fountain like amount of cum that you can produce after a prolonged edging session!  :thumbsup:

But remember my session was 3hr long in which we ebbed and flowed between many different aspects of the things I mention above, some of which naturally led to other parts of my body being played with rather than my cock, so it was'nt constant playing with my manhood but it was 3hrs of 100% playing with my mind, body and soul which I guess in itself is playing with my manhood via a great mind fuck.

I apologise if I implied my cock was constantly played with in a constant stop / start method for the whole 3hrs. This was not the case.... but the 3hrs was sexually charged both physically and mentally for the duration of our time... I only had release at the end (no multiple pops at various stages during the 3hrs (I guess that is where I was coming from with edged for 3hrs)), and was then milked totally and utterly dry.

You should 100% try milking and although milking is a natural follow on from the edging, the level of intensity of milking anyone (me incl.) can take will ultimately depend on a few factors:

- Can the 'milked' take the intensity? It is very intense as you are so sensitive after cumming even the first time let alone the last few ejactulations and then finally and ultimatly the 'dry' orgasms, so there is 100% a natural battle here in wanting it to happen rather than just giving up too soon
- Can the 'milked' wriggle free? Which if bound you can't. If I'm not this is an easy 'out' for me if my head says stop
- Can the 'milked' keep the erection? I believe that is a mental connection between you and the milker (TBH I can't always) in order to keep the milking process going and be able to have multiple ('dry') leg shaking orgasms.
- Does the milker want to really push your boundaries and test your resolve?

Do it my friend, if you love edging, milking is the natural progression  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 10:01:50 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline webpunter

Not at all Webby. 45mins of constant 'stop / start' edging play with your manhood in an hour booking is not bad at all my friend.  :thumbsup: You gotta love (I can tell you do) the fountain like amount of cum that you can produce after a prolonged edging session!  :thumbsup:

But remember my session was 3hr long in which we ebbed and flowed between many different aspects of the things I mention above, some of which naturally led to other parts of my body being played with rather than my cock, so it was'nt constant playing with my manhood but it was 3hrs of 100% playing with my mind, body and soul which I guess in itself is playing with my manhood via a great mind fuck.

I apologise if I implied my cock was constantly played with in a constant stop / start method for the whole 3hrs. This was not the case.... but the 3hrs was sexually charged both physically and mentally for the duration of our time... I only had release at the end (no multiple pops at various stages during the 3hrs (I guess that is where I was coming from with edged for 3hrs)), and was then milked totally and utterly dry.

You should 100% try milking and although milking is a natural follow on from the edging, the level of intensity of milking anyone (me incl.) can take will ultimately depend on a few factors:

- Can the 'milked' take the intensity? It is very intense as you are so sensitive after cumming even the first time let alone the last few ejactulations and then finally and ultimatly the 'dry' orgasms, so there is 100% a natural battle here in wanting it to happen rather than just giving up too soon
- Can the 'milked' wriggle free? Which if bound you can't. If I'm not this is an easy 'out' for me if my head says stop
- Can the 'milked' keep the erection? I believe that is a mental connection between you and the milker (TBH I can't always) in order to keep the milking process going and be able to have multiple ('dry') leg shaking orgasms.
- Does the milker want to really push your boundaries and test your resolve?

Do it my friend, if you love edging, milking is the natural progression  :thumbsup:

After loads of edging indeed a fountain its like "where did that cum from ?" [literally]  :unknown:
& within 10-15 mins after departing i find a faint / dull completely emptied balls ache sets in
Like you couldn't get a hard on if your life depended on it

You didnt imply constant action on your knob
Far from it, especially to a UKPer who has had a dabble they know the score   
I've done some [properly] restrained femdom sessions & this isnt gonna happen, especially over an extended period

Often it can be more about what doesnt happen rather than what does
Less is more etc
For example a pin wheel close to the shaft & helmet whilst its throbbing the anticipation of contact, can be more of a headfuck than when contact is made 'ouch'  :scare:
All about the tease
Milking is now firmly on the to-do list  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

After loads of edging indeed a fountain its like "where did that cum from ?" [literally]  :unknown:
& within 10-15 mins after departing i find a faint / dull completely emptied balls ache sets in
Like you couldn't get a hard on if your life depended on it

You didnt imply constant action on your knob
Far from it, especially to a UKPer who has had a dabble they know the score   
I've done some [properly] restrained femdom sessions & this isnt gonna happen, especially over an extended period

Often it can be more about what doesnt happen rather than what does
Less is more etc
For example a pin wheel close to the shaft & helmet whilst its throbbing the anticipation of contact, can be more of a headfuck than when contact is made 'ouch'  :scare:
All about the tease
Milking is now firmly on the to-do list :hi:

Excellent!  :thumbsup:

I would suggest that when you speak to whichever ProDomme yiou are going to do this with that you discuss

a) being restrained (no easy out for you) whilst being milked
b) really testing your resolve / push your boundaries... but ultimately respect your absolute limit (final safe word)

...enjoy  :thumbsup: