Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is fishy fanny a myth?  (Read 19463 times)

Geetaw1

I have just heard a colleague comment that the smell of fish in a room with 'The Only Way Is Essex' girls would be overwhelming. I have got to say, I have never experienced this. Some have smelt slightly sweaty, some not at all, some slightly pissy, some like Flamin' Hot Monster Munch (seriously) and I've loved them all.

So, is fish fanny a schoolboy joke without substance?

Lady Poppy

No it really does exist.  I remember one girl in school often smelt of fish, but she had problems with having really heavy periods.  It really is not pleasant.  I believe a certain bacteria makes this smell, so keeping clean is key.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, it isn't ------------ but I don't see why "Essex Girls" were singled out. ???????

Lady Poppy

No, it isn't ------------ but I don't see why "Essex Girls" were singled out. ???????

I agree, Essex girls should not be singled out for being fishy.  Very out of order and we don't have stuff like that on here do we.  (Not that I am prone to sarcasm like!)

whiterussian

depends on the vintage of the batter which is supplying the aroma.  very off putting but usualy associated with the more voluptuous types.

Offline smiths

I have just heard a colleague comment that the smell of fish in a room with 'The Only Way Is Essex' girls would be overwhelming. I have got to say, I have never experienced this. Some have smelt slightly sweaty, some not at all, some slightly pissy, some like Flamin' Hot Monster Munch (seriously) and I've loved them all.

I have very rarely smelt it on a WG, the last occassion was with a regular who i had punted with many times before where she very clean but i turned up one day to find her pussy stinking the flat out, i left immediately and never returned. There is no excuse for it.

In my younger days when hairy pussies were the norm i smelt fish much more often on girlfriends in the car and did a sniff test which they couldnt see me doing before going any further, (i know dead romantic :D), my car used to pong for days after fingering a fishy fanny. Definately vastly improved over the years in my experience.

Fannytastico

Lucy mentioned the correct name for the condition, which anyone can get - and get rid of!

Jeezums. All these answers and not one answer  :)

The smell is from a small infection called Bacterial Vaginosis. While not sexually transmitted or transmittable, it is something that any woman who had sex can experience as it is an imbalance of bacteria that are always present. It can also resemble the smell of manure if left untreated, so most ladies would know they had it. The treatment is a course of antibiotics or a over the counter treatment available from Boots the chemist.

What do you say? Just that I guess. I think you have a small problem, can we give it a miss.

Mellow

I agree, Essex girls should not be singled out for being fishy.  Very out of order and we don't have stuff like that on here do we.  (Not that I am prone to sarcasm like!)
Finally!! For the very first time I've agreed what you've said. Essex girls should not have been singled out. Smelly cuntholes can be found in every corner of our punting world.

Lady Poppy

Finally!! For the very first time I've agreed what you've said. Essex girls should not have been singled out. Smelly cuntholes can be found in every corner of our punting world.

I must try hard not to make a habit of that :)

Geetaw1

I have very rarely smelt it on a WG, the last occassion was with a regular who i had punted with many times before where she very clean but i turned up one day to find her pussy stinking the flat out, i left immediately and never returned. There is no excuse for it.

In my younger days when hairy pussies were the norm i smelt fish much more often on girlfriends in the car and did a sniff test which they couldnt see me doing before going any further, (i know dead romantic :D), my car used to pong for days after fingering a fishy fanny. Definately vastly improved over the years in my experience.

Facking hell, is it THAT strong?!

Lurtz

I smelt it on a girl who was yards away ... and she had a pack of cats chasing her.

Offline smiths

It can be an horrendous stench.

softlad

I've met loads who suffer with B.V. It's a really awfull stench.
I always think fuckin hell can't you smell that your self to the WG in question.

It seems to get stronger as they get more lubricated.
At the start of a booking you can go down on her and not smell anything,
Yet flip her over, fuck her doggy style, and it becomes apparent.
It's nothing to do with hygene, if anything it's the ones who wash their bit's too much that get it.
It can only be a matter of time before you come across it, if you punt regulary, and oh boy you will know it when you do.
I'd love to be able to tell the girls myself, that they have a problem, but I just couldn't........ :(

Geetaw1

I've met loads who suffer with B.V. It's a really awfull stench.
I always think fuckin hell can't you smell that your self to the WG in question.

It seems to get stronger as they get more lubricated.
At the start of a booking you can go down on her and not smell anything,
Yet flip her over, fuck her doggy style, and it becomes apparent.
It's nothing to do with hygene, if anything it's the ones who wash their bit's too much that get it.
It can only be a matter of time before you come across it, if you punt regulary, and oh boy you will know it when you do.
I'd love to be able to tell the girls myself, that they have a problem, but I just couldn't........ :(

But this is it: I have experienced all sorts of smells, including cheese and onion crisps (I forgot that off my list!) that was particularly pungent during doggy, but never fish.

I have to say, I have not had anything malodorous  from SPs (apart from when I was in my street punting days) - I am on about 'civvy' life.

Mellow

I just wish it would smell like smoked salmon, but alas, it's like rotten scampi :(

Offline WestCountryLad

I've only had the misfortune to experience fishy fanny once.

It really does stink  :scare:

Seems to be that some ladies have a slight aroma downstairs, especially after a bit of action, but nothing like what I experienced that time.

ladyofthemansion

When I was a receptionist in a parlour the 3 girls and I got in to a conversation about fannies. We all had a sniff at each other's. One had no smell and 2 smelt sweet. One lady called Rachel really stank badly. What puzzled me though was that the security guard said he liked that!

Offline Marmalade

When I was a receptionist in a parlour the 3 girls and I got in to a conversation about fannies. We all had a sniff at each other's. One had no smell and 2 smelt sweet. One lady called Rachel really stank badly. What puzzled me though was that the security guard said he liked that!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Only you could come out with reports like that Lottie . . .

It would make a great side-option if any parlours wanted to offer it, though I can't see it happening

Full sex or oral £60
Sex and oral/reverse oral £70
Domination £90
Coffee £3
A sniff of everybody's fanny £20

Mellow

What I'm trying to figure out though is how you managed to smell your own

Geetaw1

I don't remember ever being repulsed by a pussy smell. As I said, I loved them all! Although I have to recant - there was one woman's (not a SP at the time but is now) that had a piss smell that was a bit TOO pungent...(And I am retching as I type this)

I have experienced many pussies - and of course, the majority have been punts, I am no Casanova - but NEVER had the fish smell!

I have had strong cheese and onion crisps when doing doggy. And that was with a civvy, too. I still liked it.  :music:

ladyofthemansion

What I'm trying to figure out though is how you managed to smell your own

They did! But I am not revealing the details of my own lol!

Offline munterhunter

Afraid not, it's real alright. A mate of mine used to run a parlour and one of his girls got it.

Apparently it's common practice amongs WG's to work whilst on their period by inserting a piece of sponge inside themselves. It's supposed to be regularly removed and washed. This girl didn't do that and the resulting bacterialogical build up resulted in the fish fanny smell.

Apparently it's also quite dangerous to the girls health as it can lead to toxic shock and even death in extreme circumstances. I believe there is some sort of warning of a similar thing on tampon boxes if one of those is left inside for too long!

I guess the cause of the fishy smell is a build up of bacteria.

James999

They did! But I am not revealing the details of my own lol!

But she was the security guards favourite  :scare:

Geetaw1

I am intrigued - was he allowed a sniff to? What a perk of the job THAT is!  :)

ladyofthemansion

I am intrigued - was he allowed a sniff to? What a perk of the job THAT is!  :)

Only the smelly one allowed him a sniff. He wasn't getting near my poompoom.

Geetaw1

Only the smelly one allowed him a sniff. He wasn't getting near my poompoom.

That is mean. So, you had a sniff of each other, it was divulged that she had 'issues', he asked for a sniff snd she then let him? That's great.

I want this to be an official job in parlours so I can apply!

ladyofthemansion

That is mean. So, you had a sniff of each other, it was divulged that she had 'issues', he asked for a sniff snd she then let him? That's great.

I want this to be an official job in parlours so I can apply!

Go to Billingsgate market on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Geetaw1

Go to Billingsgate market on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Cheese and onion crisps, cheese, tomato soup, onions, hot 'n' spicy Monster Munch...but never a fish fanny. I feel like I have missed out!

I am also a strict veggie so the smell of fish FROM fish would not be good!  :)

Offline Jerboa

The only Fish fingers you want come from Birds eye!  :cool:
Ladies can get It from actually washing their fanny to much, lose of good bacteria In there can make It smell bad!

Lurtz

The only Fish fingers you want come from Birds eye!  :cool:
Ladies can get It from actually washing their fanny to much, lose of good bacteria In there can make It smell bad!

That doesn't account for the stench of BO from her armpits, the cheesy feet, and the Benson & Hedges breath.

davmod

this is a piece of sexist nonsence shame on you poppy all genital stink if not washed try smellin ya own cheesey nob if you dont think so

meanghost

Well all i can say to the user member GEETAW1 is you have'nt lived and you could'nt of had many women in your time if you've never smelled a woman's fishy fanny most women smell of fishy down there and i love it Mmmm turns me on and make me cum better

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well all i can say to the user member GEETAW1 is you have'nt lived and you could'nt of had many women in your time if you've never smelled a woman's fishy fanny most women smell of fishy down there and i love it Mmmm turns me on and make me cum better

Why no mention of tartare sauce then??  :D

skipper121

I can't speak about WG's but only about women in general.  As someone pointed out on another thread hair is porous and soaks up all kinds of smells and juices - just smell the (head) hair of a heavy smoker.  So there's bound to be a difference if you're going down on a lady just after she's had a shower, and if you're going down at the end of a hot busy day during which the pubes have had hours to absorb sweat, pee and other secretions.  I've certainly been in situations where I've headed south and when I've got closer to the target area I've thought whoa, retreat, retreat!

But the same is true for us guys.  We might think we're nice and clean but I bet for a girls getting down there things are often distinctly vinegary and none too pleasant.

I think now that shaving of pubes has become more common for both sexes things area a bit more pleasant.  Mind you, not being double jointed I've not had the pleasure of smelling my own tackle!

Offline herbie007

I pulled a girl in a night club once, got her back to my place, got her tights off, and the stink was unbeliveable, I still shagged her though after a good soak in the bath.  :rolleyes:

Offline Tailpipe

I pulled a girl in a night club once, got her back to my place, got her tights off, and the stink was unbeliveable, I still shagged her though after a good soak in the bath.  :rolleyes:

Did you plate her as well you bad bastard  :D :D

Devil Man

So many banned people on the first page of this thread.

I truly hope I don't join them in the afterlife  :cry: Better clean up my act!

Offline Tailpipe

So many banned people on the first page of this thread.

I truly hope I don't join them in the afterlife  :cry: Better clean up my act!

Think you are on the watch list , need to be carefully

Offline Tailpipe

I had a dog years ago that loved to put his nose up unsuspecting fanny that was walking
By or over the park.

He was never a poplar dog locally , but I often mused , as to weather it was period
Or BV that attracted him .   

Offline herbie007

Did you plate her as well you bad bastard  :D :D

Off course Tailpipe, I would never turn down a freebie  :thumbsup:

Offline Tailpipe

Off course Tailpipe, I would never turn down a freebie  :thumbsup:

When the battery acid taste starts burning your month you know you should have give this
A miss  :vomit: 

Rightguardright

Urgh don't fancy fish fingers on a punt or gf. I don't think I'd have the balls to tell a prossie but a gf with a smelly gash has to go!

Lz-129

Your taking the piss, 1st post and you claim 1, most women stink of fish and 2, it turns you on and makes you cum better! Are you for real?

I doubt that

Rochdull lad

Your taking the piss, 1st post and you claim 1, most women stink of fish and 2, it turns you on and makes you cum better! Are you for real?

I doubt that

Now, now; Lz!  Just 'cos you're shitting yourself about that postal delivery!! ;)

[Must say I know where you're coming from, though; why resurrect a 2-yr-old thread?]

Lz-129

Now, now; Lz!  Just 'cos you're shitting yourself about that postal delivery!! ;)

[Must say I know where you're coming from, though; why resurrect a 2-yr-old thread?]

I am mate, but I won't lose sleep tonight over it  :)

Offline Marmalade

1. My first in-car punt was a fish fanny. Nice wee girl and we drove up by some graveyard hill in Glasgow. I was fair looking forward to it. Gave her the dosh, then she dropped her knicks and wrhoooaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Fucking stank the car out! Massive turn on. No way was I going to lick it but I covered my fingers and got half my hand up just to make sure I could smell it all the way home. (With the windows open.) I'll never forget that punt.

2. Another one not quite so long ago, a civvie girl in a singles bar, right stuck-up little cow she was, acting like she was too good for the place. I thought, she looks all right, it's late, who gives a fuck if she's stuck up while my cock's in her? Closing time and taxi back to hers. She was having no debate, like my pit must be crap compared to lady muck's. Ah well. Think what she likes as long as those knickers come off. Her place was quite fancy, must admit. Advertising exec or something she said. I'm well pished but sober enough to get a condom on and not too pished to stick it up her cos I'm horny for the cow after listening to her shite over fuck knows how many wine at the bar. She pours two glasses. Yeah right! One sip. Enough. Enormous friggin bed satin sheets and I'm already wondering what I might get for breakfast. Strip off and under the covers. Maul her tats a bit and have a quick shifty downstairs, get the foreplay done and stick it up before I pass out I'm thinking. But as soon as I get past the umbilical embroidery I am well awake! Fuck me! No way I'm going down there! Hold my breath to give the thighs a few kisses and come up for air. But then it went way downhill. She was desperate for me to DATY her. More like Dining At The WhyTheFuckWouldAnyoneInTheirRightFuckinMind!

If we'd both been sober I'm sure I might have noticed and tactfully suggested a bath together to enjoy her posh vino, but 4am pished, sorry, missed that one. She keeps repeating, "Go on! You know you want to!!!!!" Really?  :scare: Like I'm not only mentally challenged but don't know what I want?? I start to get the condom on but she's pissed off now and sounding like a broken record. I tell her I don't want to and she tells me I can go then. Bummer.

Hers was the smelliest fanny I've ever encountered and not in a nice way. It smelt not so much like fish but of drain cleaner. Or drain cleaner in a bog full of fish!

Funny thing is, pull a bird at a bar and it sometimes feels like winning the lottery … anything better than going home alone. So I suppose it was almost worth it for the experience. Even if the taxi home was nearly a tenner.

Offline rnrn636

Going back to when I was just a 15 year old boy. The girl I lost my virginity to had a fishy fanny. As it was my first time I thought that the smell of the ocean on a woman was normal and it put me off sex for nearly another 2 years

Offline rockharders

Fishy fanny exists. Had a horrid punt with a WG who's pussy stank of week old rotten fish guts and I had the juice all over my fingers.

Eric

I’ve never experienced this with a prossie, but I have experienced it twice with regular girls.

The first girl I met at a friends work do. Got along with her that night, arranged to meet up with her the following week. We went to watch a film the next week, then went back to hers. Went to the bedroom after a few drinks, she took of her jeans as she was laying next to me on the bed, and the stench was unbelievable. I instantly lost my erection, and didn’t want her anywhere near me. Didn’t even want to accept head from her, I was that disgusted. I’d been knocking back the drinks at her place, so couldn’t drive myself back home, so ended up sleeping over at hers that night, and left sharpish the next morning as soon as I could walk in a straight line.

The second time was with a girl I met in a bar last winter. We got along well that night, and continued to see each other for a few weeks, once a week or so. After about a month, we went for our usual bar drinks, I walked her to her car afterwards, and got inside, as we’d been making small talk standing outside the car, but it was freezing and pissing down with rain. After a short convo in the car, we got down to it. Everything was going well, until she took of her jeans when we were both on the back seat. The stench was unbelievable, especially as we were in a confined space. It was so bad, despite it being freezing outside, and in the car, and pissing down with rain, she rolled down the drivers side window, to let the fresh air in. I’d put in  a bit of effort with the girl, so did do her on the back seat anyway, but I never acted the same towards her after that, and we stopped talking a little while later.

Wonder if wearing jeans is used in some way to mask the smell, as they must surely know their fanny’s stink? Feel quite disrespected, in that they thought I’d still go through with fucking them after smelling their stench. As if my morals were that low lol

Hyborean

Had it once with an agency girl.
Was about to send her on her way but she was in floods of tears and said that she was taking antibiotics but couldn't let the agency know.
Offered me a massive discount to let her stay.
I was very generous and decided to let her have a bath and stay.
Boy did she put some effort in after that! One of my best punts ever (except for lack of RO as I still couldn't bring myself to do that) and amazing VFM.
She actually became a regular of mine for a while after it all cleared up.  :drinks: