Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review Felina Valencia, Spain  (Read 1387 times)

Offline CrimsonD

I was in Valencia a couple of weeks ago seeing some friends and decided to frequent this establishment again. My 2nd time.

External Link/Members Only

I have to say this is a fantastic brothel, its close to the football stadium in the middle of Valencia and near the Westin hotel. Its very easy to find and is reasonably discreet. The entrance and exit are 2 different doors so you will never pass another punter leaving. You go into the main door and there is a small hall way with a buzzer. You press the buzzer and the receptionist will let you in. They usually speak decent English, however I can speak basic Spanish so have never had an issue.

The whole place has had a fortune spent on it, and is very classy, you would expect very high prices but this is the great thing about this place...

They take you to a room and you can select from the line up. The girls come in 1 at a time. (you even get a note pad and pen)

I had about 12 girls come in 1 by one and I chose a cute Columbian girl called Sophia. 24 years old with a slim body. She spoke decent English and with my Spanish we managed to chat a bit. The costs are: (in euros) 100 30 mins, 115 45mins, 150 1 hour. That's for the basic service (which was brilliant). It includes a drink.

All the rooms have shower facilities.

I went for 45 mins (about £100). We showered together, then on to the bed and lots of fun, OW (my choice) then on to sex in lots of different positions. We ended up doing lots of DFK and it was like a proper GFE. I found the girl to be very receptive and the service was provided with great attitude and fun. After we finished I had a quick shower and they called me a taxi. It was a very unrushed service.

I went back a few days later and this time picked a stunning Columbian girl called Laura. She was absolutely 10/10, a perfect body, big tits, a big fat ass, but a slim waist. The sex was great and again she was very enthusiastic. She did not speak much English, so we conversed in broken Spanish.

If you get the chance to visit here I would recommend it. In my view great value for money in a classy place. There is probably more on the menu if you ask but I was in the mood for a vanilla punt. The line-up is quite varied, but there were a few absolute stunners when I was there. The photos on the website are not very accurate (photoshop), I would advise seeing the line up rather than picking from the website.