Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cataleeanaughty Slough  (Read 1338 times)

3 review(s) for CataleeaNaughty (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Saw cataleea yesterday. She works in a nice apartment building by slough station.
Went for 15 min covered oral to de-stress.

Cat looks like her pics, but has small A cup tits, Not sure why she states D?!? She's probably about 6/10 in person.
She stripped off, and I stood infront of her for the BJ. I think this was a mistake as the room was far too hot, and I may have been better off lying, even though I was there for a face fuck.

Bj was decent, but she used her hand a lot on my shaft which was a bit uncomfortable I had to keep getting her to take it away and focus on stroking my balls. so a just above average Bj, nothing mindblowing.
Still she kept going until I finished, and was really helpful getting me to lie back and cleaning me up.

She works with a friend, who I will see next time to compare.
I assume this is the best flat in slough, given my disappointing visit to Ana's flat.

Offline che_666999

Profile is confusing, mentions A-level but it’s not in her likes.
Also has ‘rimming - giving’ but not receiving, which usually means they checked the wrong box.

AW feedback is also a little suspect. Early ones are too frequent (two within minutes of each other)...then no feedback for almost a year.

Looks like a decent body, but would need a few more reviews here before I tried her out

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Saw cataleea yesterday. She works in a nice apartment building by slough station.
Went for 15 min covered oral to de-stress.

Cat looks like her pics, but has small A cup tits, Not sure why she states D?!? She's probably about 6/10 in person.
She stripped off, and I stood infront of her for the BJ. I think this was a mistake as the room was far too hot, and I may have been better off lying, even though I was there for a face fuck.

Bj was decent, but she used her hand a lot on my shaft which was a bit uncomfortable I had to keep getting her to take it away and focus on stroking my balls. so a just above average Bj, nothing mindblowing.
Still she kept going until I finished, and was really helpful getting me to lie back and cleaning me up.

She works with a friend, who I will see next time to compare.
I assume this is the best flat in slough, given my disappointing visit to Ana's flat.

Do you have a link to her friend?

Offline Outcallguy

I think these profile are all by pimps. So not worth much...
Not sure who her friend is.
Will review if i go again

Offline Muff licker

one more question what was the pussy like did you give it a lick and if so was it meaty?

Offline king tarzan

Nothing worse than a blob trying to look sexy! :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac