Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivineNatasha B&S - Woking  (Read 580 times)

24 review(s) for DivineNatasha (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Surreyhills

External Link/Members Only

Booked to see DivineNatasha a few weeks ago in Woking, agreed £80 for 30 min with owo, 69, DFK and cim.

Comms
Booked same day at about 3 hours notice.

The meeting
Arrived bang on time and buzzed up to apartment. Met by very skinny girl in black bra and knickers, literally they were hanging off her. I should have spun straight round and out the door but I was so thrown by how skinny she was that I wondered if maybe she had just lost weight since pictures. Arms were heavily tattooed so on reflection it was 100% B&S.

Anyway I made the mistake of staying. Offered shower which I took and then into bedroom with ancient mattress on low bed, you could see and feel the springs. There were obviously others in flat as I could hear talking throughout from other room.

No DFK on offer, took off bra and knickers and she was really skinny although quite nice size B breasts. Proceeded with poor owo, no depth at all on my cock. Tried RO on stubbly minge, no response or movement so decided to Mac on and try doggy. No idea why but probably because so skinny I couldn’t enter so flipped over to mish. Very tight and boney. Finished up. Washed and left.

Should have followed Rule No 1 of B&S = immediately exit.

Online Sir Lancelot

Thanks for the review, she was next on my list but will avoid now.

It’s such a shame because the reviews of the real Natasha have been so positive. Unfortunately the whole Woking/Farnborough Polish crew are now tarnished, but 2 years ago they were my go-to first choice.

Better luck next time Mr Hills.