Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella and Angel of Milton Keynes  (Read 590 times)

Offline derbyladsouth

External Link/Members Only

Just got back in and had to write this review while still fresh in my mind. Booked a 2 girl for half a hour as had a special deduction this week although it was only a tenner it made up my mind to see them both at once.

When arrived I had a shower and then walked into the bedroom and waited for there arrival. Once they did they walked straight up to me and started kissing me and each other and playing with each other's breasts while I also did. Moved onto the bed where Ella was sucking my balls and Angel was sucking my cock. Ella then asked to sit on my face while Angel continued to give owo. I then asked them to swop and ellas owo was amazing and I soon finished which she gobbled up and then slowly walked to the bathroom leaving me cuddling Angel. Ella then came back and we sat and had a chat which resulting in a good laugh and when I left I could still hear them both laughing down the corridor. Overall a great session with 2 gorgeous girls. Next time i think I will try Ella on her own as she was slightly better and more my size breasts. Thanks ladies.....