Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Filipina  (Read 757 times)

Offline Ftwat26

Hello,

From searching through the normal places I cannot find any independent Filipinas in the South East / MK area. Does anyone know of any hidden gems tucked away?

Offline dieseldriver

Why does it have to be Filipino? Lots of Thai girls and a few Chinese girls can be found on Viva street. Also on AW if put Asian in the search box.

Offline Ftwat26

Why does it have to be Filipino? Lots of Thai girls and a few Chinese girls can be found on Viva street. Also on AW if put Asian in the search box.

Would like to experience Filipina as I have already experienced Thai and Chinese.

Offline dieseldriver

No different to any others. Lots in the Earls. Court area of London. Should have seen the big queue of them waiting for the
opening of the new Jollybe in Earls Court. In my younger days punted a few there. Jollybe is the same as McD's. Got Filipino shops, takeaways, restaurant's and more all crammed into Earls Court.

Offline Ftwat26

No different to any others. Lots in the Earls. Court area of London. Should have seen the big queue of them waiting for the
opening of the new Jollybe in Earls Court. In my younger days punted a few there. Jollybe is the same as McD's. Got Filipino shops, takeaways, restaurant's and more all crammed into Earls Court.

Thank you, had to google what Jollibee is... everyday is a school day.