Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Roxana_Massage_  (Read 663 times)

Offline switftjake

She’s on hols at moment but any thoughts on her profile?
_Roxana_Massage_
External Link/Members Only

Want to scratch that lingam itch

Offline softdrink

Saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Then tried to see her again 2 days later but the comms went bad on the night and she half suggested her mate as she said she had problems with her teeth or something - this was when I was walking to the flat!

However - if I could see the Roxana I saw the first time again - I'd jump on it.

Very slim, small, young (early 20's), olive skin long dark hair and wonderful eyes. She didn't speak a word of English. I arrived as planned and was buzzed up to her flat - which at the time was Maidenhead - she opened the door hiding behind it. I was shown to the room, paperwork done, 30 mins - although I wish I'd taken an hour. At this point I wasn't entirely sure how attractive she was aside from being petite. But after she came back and I was stood there naked she asked me to lie down on the bed. She removed her wrap around see-through scarf and was naked herself. I was face down but could see enough to know she was very hot indeed. She shook the scarf over my back, and started gently kissing and caressing - poured warm oil over and started gently massaging with hands, then using her upper body spread herself over me. She was warm and very gentle - sort of blowing in my ear and stuff. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. She then mounted by back and started grinding her arse/pussy up and down my spine. She did this for quite a long time and I gotta say - she seemed to be enoying the bumps of my spine and she lingered doing this for quite sometime. I wasn't yet able to do much in the way of touching as I was still on my front. So I sort of grabbed at her feet.
Anyway she turned me over and the massage continued, she reverse mounted me and I was able to play with all her bits - and again - she seemed up for any touching. Her arse was utterly beautiful - like perfect! Eventually she brought me off by sitting over my legs - her legs apart crouched over gently blowing - all good.
She's one I'd definitely go back to - assuming it's the the same girl.     

Offline switftjake

Thanks useful info. Can you turn this in to a proper review in the right section please.