Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa (Colchester)  (Read 851 times)

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. Mr Fluffy here. lmbo. Sorry guys but there's no way that I can write this Review without being fluffy. So anyone who doen't like fluffiness? Don't bother reading this  :lol: :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

Ok, I finally met with Issa tonight, Saturday 14th November, for 1 hour. After waiting ages to see her. She's been on my HL for months. Why did I leave it soooo bloody long to see her? After all of the rave Reviews about her.
Her profile name is Sensual_Issa. And Boy does she live up to that name!

I contacted her on Friday asking for a 1 hour booking, which she accepted. I put the booking through AW. She confirmed. I phoned her again to confirm on Saturday afternoon, so all comms were very good.

I asked Issa if she'd dress up in a French Maids Outfit for me. She agreed. Then I asked her if I could do a fantasy role play with her, which she was happy to do. I asked that when I go in, I find that my room is in a mess. I then tell her off for not cleaning my room properly. She apologises, and she offers to be Really Nice to me as a way to apologise.
When I went into her front door she told me to take my shoes off. When I looked at her, it was obvious that she is definitely the girl in her profile pics, and I mean this, she really does look better in the flesh, IMO a Very Pretty "Romanian Girl" Her place is spotlessly clean. (Very nice)

Paperwork sorted. I went for the full works £110 which was OWO & CIM. Full GFE.

Issa poured out some wine for us both, that I took along with me, as I always like to do.

After me telling her off about my room. I took my shirt, and trousers off, and lay on the bed (the room/and her place was spotlessly clean as stated. Issa then joined me on the bed, still dressed in this sexy black, and white French Maids Outfit. What followed leaves me almost speechless.

I'm sorry fellas but I can't help it, I really can't help being fluffy now. We started kissing. Now I've kissed some girls in my time, (and I've been around for more years than I want admit to) but Oh Boy, can this girl kiss or what! Her lips are full, soft, and tender, like silk, gorgeous fresh mouth. No smelly, stinky cigarette smells at all, she doesn't smoke Great! Then It was tongue action all the way, Sublime! Just Heavenly, and it was almost non stop, all of the way through my booking.

I started trying to figure out how to remove this Maids Outfit, but I didn't have a clue lol. So Issa removes it for me, to reveal this Gorgeously fit, sexy, slim body, wearing a peach coloured bra, and panties, Very Sexy!

We carried on with full on French Kissing whilst I easily unclipped her bra, to reveal a Beautiful pair of boobs, not massive, but a nice sized 36B. I licked and gently sucked her nipples (I did ask her; soft, or a bit rougher? She likes it to be done gently) I then slipped her panties off and started gently rubbing her clit.
After quite some time of really passionate kissing, and licking her body all over, and her kissing and licking me, and playing with her pussy, I asked her to sit on my face, she gave a little giggle, and said yes ok. In went my tongue licking, and sucking her pussy, which tasted absolutely gorgeous. She was spotlessly clean, and not one trace of stubble at all, on, or around her gorgeous tasting pussy.
After quite a while of eating her pussy, I asked for 69? She was very happy to oblige, and went straight down onto my cock, and gave my a fantastic OWO, not deep, but very, very nice, while I carried on licking, and sucking her pussy. I told her that I wanted to get her to cum, she said you can try but it won't be easy. Well I gave it my all, and trust me, I know that foreplay is really important when it comes to getting any woman to cum. I still don't know whether she did, or not?

I could tell that I wouldn't last very long if we carried on with her sucking my cock, so I asked her to rubber me up, which she did. I said to her, you choose the positions. She wanted to go cow girl, so she mounted me, and slipped me into her gorgeous pussy, and rode me like a trooper, she twisted, and turned, and bringing my cock to the edge of her pussy, getting my bell end to the edge of her pussy, trying to stimulate her clit. My cock slipped out a couple of times, but I was rock hard all of the way through (not many women are able to do that for me!) After quite some time of cow girl. I asked her which position she would like next? She wanted me on top, then doggy style. So I mounted her, and had both of my hands under her bum, squeezing her bum cheeks as I pounded away, whilst continuing French kissing. Now this just sounds like shagging? Which I know it is. But it felt more like love making, as she was responding in such a way by pushing herself into me. It was sooo Damned Nice! I couldn't hold on for doggy style. I could feel the inevitable cumming. I said to her, I want it in you're mouth Issa? She quickly pulled off the rubber, I put my cock into her mouth, and she sucked away, after about 30 seconds I blew my full load into her gorgeous mouth.
Nothing was in any hurry whatsoever. Issa slowly took my cock from her mouth, and spat my load into a wet wipe. I told her that she should wash her mouth with mouthwash, which she did. While she was in the bathroom, I cleaned my cock up with a wet wipe.
When she came back, I still had 15 minutes of my time left, and I'm only a one pop guy these days. So we lay together sipping wine and chatting. Issa's English is very good.
After a while of chatting, and drinking wine, I asked her for the time? It was sadly time to go, so I got myself dressed. I did give her a little kiss, but I didn't want to get sensual again, as I would've wanted to stay longer. So I said my good byes, and left with a massive grin on my face, and thinking, Wow!! Whatta Lovely Fuck this girl is! And Why? did I leave it so long to see her? Will I be back? You Bloody Bet I will! I couldn't recommend her more Fact!

Positives: 1. Great Comms
               2. Gorgeous Looking Girl.
               3. Great Sexy Outfit/Role Play, Fantasy.
               4. Amazing Sensual French Kissing.
               5. Spotlessly Clean Girl.
               6. Amazing Protected Sex, With OWO, CIM.
               7. Her Place Is Spotlessly Clean.
               8. NCP Car Park Just Across The Road. You Have To Pay Though.

Negatives. Apart from having to pay £4.50 to park my car. There are No Negatives With This Girl. What You See Is What You Get. No Bait and Switching Here. No Lies About Services.

I Will Be Back!

Sorry about the fluffiness guys. But this is a full, true, and honest account of my time with Issa.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed OP.

A consistently excellent and reliable Romanian imo as shown by her other reviews.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:53:18 am by Mr Br1ghts1de »

oldjonny

No, not fluffy at all, RR. Issa has that effect on her many admirers. She is also very consistent and willing to try out all sorts of stuff. I just wish I had your way with words. Great review and I can so recognize her from your description.

Thanks for brightening up my Sunday,

OJ

ramrodronnie

Link?

Sorry wazzer. I got so carried away writing the Review, it completely slipped my mind, I did write it at about 2am mate. I asked Admin to add it to my Review for me. But Issa has been well Reviewed by many others on here. Here's her link anyway.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

No, not fluffy at all, RR. Issa has that effect on her many admirers. She is also very consistent and willing to try out all sorts of stuff. I just wish I had your way with words. Great review and I can so recognize her from your description.

OJ

You're welcome oldjonny. Oh mate. My words in my Review don't begin to explain just how Naturally Lovely she is. She puts most other WGs to shame, especially the Romanian WGs. It would be so damned easy to fall for her. And I'm quite a seasoned punter. Not so much on this site, but over the years, well before the internet. God if I were only a lot younger! Thanks again mate.  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

OJ