Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy. see my Review on the London thread  (Read 1042 times)

ramrodronnie

See my Review on the London thread.  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73925.0

[Link added by admin]

Offline Badvicar

Scratching my head as to why you would need to post here, about a review elsewhere?

The happy one

I am also confused why you feel the need to post here about a meeting in London

Just do you review there and the guys who want to read about London will find it and read it

ramrodronnie

Scratching my head as to why you would need to post here, about a review elsewhere?

Some punters like to travel Badvicar. I personally do sometimes travel some distances to see some WGs. I didn't know whether everyone bothers to look in the London thread? So I mentioned it here. For me it's a shorter distance to travel to East London than it is from where I am in Basildon to Colchester for example. So there may be other punters who are in the same situation as me? I hope that answers you're question Badvicar?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I am also confused why you feel the need to post here about a meeting in London

Just do you review there and the guys who want to read about London will find it and read it

Some punters like to travel The happy one. I personally do sometimes travel some distances to see some WGs. I didn't know whether everyone bothers to look in the London thread? So I mentioned it here. For me it's a shorter distance to travel to East London than it is from where I am in Basildon to Colchester for example. So there may be other punters who are in the same situation as me?   :hi:

The happy one

Some punters like to travel The happy one. I personally do sometimes travel some distances to see some WGs. I didn't know whether everyone bothers to look in the London thread? So I mentioned it here. For me it's a shorter distance to travel to East London than it is from where I am in Basildon to Colchester for example. So there may be other punters who are in the same situation as me?   :hi:

I do from time to time travel to London with work and football. If I know I have some time free then I go to the London reviews and look

I do not look on this board to plan a meeting in another part
Of the country. That is why admin put regions. To make it easy to find what your looking for and to stop it being confusing.

That is now 2 reviews you have done for girls that have nothing to do with this region and then posted here saying look at this review

Please don't I and I am sure a lot of others wish to read reviews about girls we are able to meet with not ones that we are not

vw

I do from time to time travel to London with work and football. If I know I have some time free then I go to the London reviews and look

Of the country. That is why admin put regions. To make it easy to find what your looking for and to stop it being confusing.

That is now 2 reviews you have done for girls that have nothing to do with this region and then posted here saying look at this review

Please don't I and I am sure a lot of others wish to read reviews about girls we are able to meet with not ones that we are not
Agree a bit odd advertising your reviews on other boards, maybe if you punt on the border of a region would be normal.  Maybe RRR is letting his fans know.

Offline akauya

I agree. I did a review of a brothel I visited in Bristol and posted it in the South West section to help the Bristol boys. I didn't think it was relevant to post in the London section saying 'hey look at my review in Bristol' as it would not be useful for Londoners.

I noticed that some punters think doing reviews is like a competition or even to boast - 'hey look at me I fucked a prossie'. I'm not saying Ramrod is one of those but I did notice some kind of boasting going on in some reviews.

However as a London punter I welcome Ramrod's review in London but I do understand your frustration at why he has the need to advertise it here as it's not relevant to many of you.

ramrodronnie

Ok guys. Message understood. I just thought that I was helping to make things easier for other punters? Obviously not. So I won't bother trying to help with regards to punting WGs in other areas in future.

yorkshire123

Ok guys. Message understood. I just thought that I was helping to make things easier for other punters? Obviously not. So I won't bother trying to help with regards to punting WGs in other areas in future.

ronnie don't spit the dummy, think of it this way, with 8,434 reviews so far this year just imagine how clogged up the forum would get if everyone did what you did.

Best intentions & all that  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Lol.yorkshire123. I'm not spitting the dummy mate. I look at things from a practical angle, that's all. I personally find it really time consuming shopping around in other areas, looking for WGs that I'd like to see. So I thought that by mentioning my punts in other areas would help save time for other punters. I was honestly only trying to help save the time and trouble for others? But I got sniped at for going it? Well if that's what I get for trying to be helpful? Well I can't put it any other way, than saying, I won't bother doing it again. But I can promise you Yorky, I aint spitting my dummy. Lmbo  :lol: :hi:

Offline Badvicar

Some punters like to travel Badvicar. I personally do sometimes travel some distances to see some WGs. I didn't know whether everyone bothers to look in the London thread? So I mentioned it here. For me it's a shorter distance to travel to East London than it is from where I am in Basildon to Colchester for example. So there may be other punters who are in the same situation as me? I hope that answers you're question Badvicar?  :hi:

As you called me out, I will return respectfully. I travel all over mate, hence reviews in east and south west, and comments on London SP's (and all being well in next couple of weeks one from Cumbria...guessing northwest) but I don't need to broadcast it across regions. That is just self promotion at best. And you have form.

ramrodronnie

Offline socks

Fuck off you twat Badvicar!  :angry:
Oh Ronnie, aggression doesn't become you!

ramrodronnie

Oh Ronnie, aggression doesn't become you!

I'm in a mood now socks. I'm getting pretty pissed off with some of these twats that keep sniping at me by telling me that I've got Form! What Fucking Form? If by me sometimes being a bit fluffy means I have form? What the fuck is that all about? :angry: