Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Isabelle (Chelmsford)  (Read 984 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone seen Sensual Isabelle recently? Had her on my HL for sometime now. But I've heard stories about her putting weight on? And her place stinking of fag smoke? I'd like to see her but not if the above is true. I'd be grateful if anyone out there can either confirm, or dispel what I've been hearing? Thanks in advance.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Has anyone seen Sensual Isabelle recently? Had her on my HL for sometime now. But I've heard stories about her putting weight on? And her place stinking of fag smoke? I'd like to see her but not if the above is true. I'd be grateful if anyone out there can either confirm, or dispel what I've been hearing? Thanks in advance.   :hi:

oops, sorry, here's her link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

Surprised nobody has seen Chelmsford Isabelle lately?   :unknown:

carefree

I last saw her a couple of years ago and she was a size 10 ish and no more than a 12 imho.

Whatever her actual size she was in proportion and definitely not flabby.

Her service was out of this world and I can still picture her tongue flicking the underside of my helmet as I blasted her face full of cum :yahoo:

I'll definitely see her again, just haven't got round to it yet.

Tom5334

I saw her a few years ago, wasn't overly impressed with her looks wise, I popped once but left well before my hour was up.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the info guys. So I'm still a bit sceptical. I'm surprised that nobody's seen her recently. I'm not keen on overweight women who stink of fags. Until I'm certain that she's not obese, and she doesn't stink of cigarettes? I won't be booking to see her, even if she offers an exceptional service. Thanks again fellas.  :hi:

Offline sxman

I last saw her a couple of years ago and she was a size 10 ish and no more than a 12 imho.

Whatever her actual size she was in proportion and definitely not flabby.

Her service was out of this world and I can still picture her tongue flicking the underside of my helmet as I blasted her face full of cum :yahoo:

I'll definitely see her again, just haven't got round to it yet.

+1

Totally agree with carefree, without doubt one of my better punts, great GFE, fantastic DFK, seen her a few times, but sorry not recently.

ramrodronnie

Offline TheBSG

I saw her about 2 months ago and was one of my better punts.

Does everything on her list, reasonably attractive without being stunning and didn't feel at all mechanical like a lot of EE girls.

I'd happily see her again because i know she gives a good service and is reliable.

The place does smell of fags downstairs but not in the bedroom and although she probably smokes herself she was was fresh and clean when i saw hern unlike Anna who works from same address and stunk of fags

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:54:24 am by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

I saw her about 2 months ago and was one of my better punts.

Does everything on her list, reasonably attractive without being stunning and didn't feel at all mechanical like a lot of EE girls.

I'd happily see her again because i know she gives a good service and is reliable.

The place does smell of fags downstairs but not in the bedroom and although she probably smokes herself she was was fresh and clean when i saw hern unlike Anna who works from same address and stunk of fags

Thanks for that TheBSG. Well that does sound a lot more encouraging.    :hi: :thumbsup: