Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton - Parlour or Indi  (Read 1115 times)

Markwillo1878

Hi folks, coming down to Luton in the next few days for work, staying in the holiday inn in south luton by the M1.

Any info on any nearby parlours or indi's that may take my fancy? What is the standard like?

Markwillo1878

Take it there is nothing then?

dawsonuk

Luton's a bit shit mate tbh. Never punted there, because I've never seen anything worth punting. There's a lot of roms around by all accounts. If you've got wheels then Milton Keynes isn't far, where you've got a much better selection.

Offline Benjboy87

Hemel and Stevenage are both 20 minutes away. There are a few around those areas.

Offline 8a8ylon

Not seen her but if your looking for one in the area I would contact her, a former agencies worker going Indie.

Neutral review on here but might be worth it.  Based near the town centre, near the
Post Office Depot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Call & arrange a date as her numbers disappears some of the time

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:10:48 am by 8a8ylon »

Offline sumertime

Can only echo what has already been said about Luton - just punt warily and do the research!

There are some reasonable WGs around but like "hen's teeth" - beware the Hungarians... they may look good on AW but watch for B&S plus they seem to congregate in seedy terrace houses with multiple occupancy [brothel].  :scare:

If you really want a treat then "Classy Jenny" is in Stevenage this week [very well worth the 30min travel each way..]..

Good Polish girl but not seen in Luton is External Link/Members Only 

Good luck and let us know how you fare...  :hi:

Offline HornyHemel

I used to punt in Luton, but stopped when I discovered the delights of Milton Keynes back in 2007.   There are very few, if any, good WG's in Luton. 

If you have transport, then MK is only 30 mins from your hotel via either the A5 or M1.  If you need any recommendations for MK, then post what you are looking for and I am certain that we can help!!  :hi: :hi:

Markwillo1878

Cheers for all the info guys, i am traveling down by train so wont have transport with me unfortunately.

Not much really to my liking i see so may have to give any sort of fun a swerve till i return home