Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirter XX.DeeliciousXX touring Cambridge  (Read 1562 times)

bobbles1945

Saw Dee ( External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only )  when she was touring through Cambridge-I’m a sucker (heh heh) for big boobs. She was working out of a flat by the Grafton centre easy to find as I have visited other WGs there before. Dee is quite tall and IMO a rather beautiful  lightly coloured ebony with a pretty mouth and gorgeous soft natural boobs poking out of her bra.

Opted for half an hour as at my age best to go for this and see how it goes. Soon I was nuzzling those boobs and her nipples stiffened, then asked her to sit on my face so I could see those orbs from below while I gave her pussy a good licking. She was obviously getting turned on and then she started to gush like I have never experienced before-there seemed to be gallons of it, so to avoid drowning we changed positions she laid down and I started DATY, more squirting and I asked about fingering-but this was not on offer-but she came loudly with oral and with more squirt which tasted slightly sour-but not like pee-but I think that’s what it mostly was.

So we laid down to cuddle and I asked her to play with my cock-tried to kiss-this usually helps getting me going but she was not keen-then she did OW on me-distinctly average I had to prompt her to play with my balls-then thought-enough of this got her to ride me cowgirl and I popped.

She is lovely to chat to and beautiful but the sex was average but YMMV-so probably would not see again.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:00:48 pm by bobbles1945 »

Offline Hertsgent

Sounds like she should be paying you  :lol:, although the squirting description is rather alluring.....

Would you say the age (27) is accurate, figure size 12? And how pert are the orbs? So many questions I know .....

Thanks for reviewing, as it appears to be the first one here  :thumbsup:

bobbles1945

Age and size probably accurate-but to me everyone looks so young. Boobs that size are never pert, but  they are not heavy hangers where the tits look like empty bags and the nipples point south  if that's what you mean. She I well covered but not fat but you don't get boobs like that on a slim toned body.

She is a lovely women-to look at and to chat to, its just that (maybe it was just on this occasion) the sex was not great. She also does not kiss-I was not looking for tonsil tennis but I find good kissing  helps turn me on, and her cock play was a bit lack-lustre-I like a bit more cock-worship and kissing on my body. But if you want to experience heavy squirting (more like gushing )she ticks that box and more.

I did phone her before the meet and ask about OWO-she said it depended but I got the impression she was not keen and did not push it during the meet.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:12:20 pm by bobbles1945 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Says on her site shss in Guildford now?

bobbles1945

Yes she tours-if you Google her phone number you will see find she has used Friday Ad to advertise in Maidstone

jake345

I saw her, she didnt gush for me :(

Am thinking of going back though feels she's overpriced.

Mainly positive experience yet she has the habit that the odd girl has ofcovering her face in a load of make up. IMO its completely unnecessary

Offline madeinwales56

Mainly positive experience yet she has the habit that the odd girl has ofcovering her face in a load of make up. IMO its completely unnecessary

And you revived a 18 month old review to say you're not going back. Waste of time.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 09:29:30 pm by madeinwales56 »

jake345

And you revived a 18 month old review to say you're not going back. Waste of time.

No. Said i am going back.

Learn to read :)

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the input. Can you write a review? Especially as this review is a couple years old it would be quite helpful to others.