Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devil40D of Westoning in Bedfordshire.  (Read 3520 times)

2 review(s) for Devil40D (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Elaine.

I think her profile is down but it will appear again in a new format, she is making plans. This was a return visit. One phone call, and a text next morning to confirm the time, was all that it needed.

I brought her a couple of pieces of real European style cheesecake as a gift (although she is English) and earned an immediate kiss. £100 also helped. She greeted me in a large towelling dressing gown under which she had only a black elastic bra and minimal pants. Upstairs to happy chaos (wall repainting in progress) but clean bathroom.

Undressed and a quick vertical snog, mister happy was pleased. She is rather like one of the models in the old girly magazine named ‘Voluptuous’, as rounded all over, big boobs, belly, bum and round happy grin (me too big grin), warm firm voluptuous charming flesh. I was so happy in her warm embrace and her big smile. We lay down under the duvet (it was a cool May day but the heating was on) and snogged and stroked and fingered and cuddled for a while, words not needed. I was very comfortable and very hard like a teenager, she had that effect on me.

I entered her and thrust and she responded with wiggles and wetness. Out again for fear of a rapid ending and more snog and cuddle and feel with my fingers inside and hers on mister happy. This was what I needed. Gymnastics and counting up to 69 not needed. Responsive nipples to a long suck on each, breasts too firm to get them both together. It was not a game of chess with planned moves and so we stayed under the duvet no drafts, just pillowed on her breasts and playing with her wet holes.

“What would you like me to do to you next?” I asked. “Tease me some more” she said and in I went and had one of the longest podges – yes she is a little podgy – I ever had, thrust, enjoy and slow down again and kissed heartily at the same time which you cannot do in doggy unless you have a duo. A miracle that I could keep going that long, culminating in a very slow powerful orgasm for both of us. No messing about with sucking and gymnastics, just missionary and delight.

Withdrew slowly, clean up, more cuddle, dress and stagger out into the weak sunshine in a state of bliss. Drove the car a few feet round the corner, procured a cushion for my head, wound down the seat, put on eyeshades, and had a good snooze before driving off.

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the review HP, even though she seems to have rendered down into obscurity.

Offline Benjboy87

Badvicar.....do you have a life? In this game it is each to their own. Why do you always criticise those who are good enough to put the effort in to write reviews?

Offline Students Notebook

Badvicar.....do you have a life? In this game it is each to their own. Why do you always criticise those who are good enough to put the effort in to write reviews?

He just can't help it.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Badvicar

Can you read BBenjoy? I was thanking HP, because as he stated in his review, she isn't active at present but may return. Run along.

I thought the bad vicar was beneficent, he thanked me nicely like a good vicar. I shall let you know when her new profile turns up.

Offline Punchdrunk

that is what I thought as well as soon as I saw the thread I was surprised you had not popped up.

Offline Badvicar

So that's not you commenting on this post?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142390.0

Not sure who you are aiming your post at as you didn't quote. If it was me, then yes of course it was me. HP is an honest supporter and contributor to the site. I appreciate his input, especially as he is honest about his proclivity. Usually he would be on a reference to BB with gusto. If he had a problem with me, he would call me out. Speedy12 was a barebacker and now banned I see. You just have the lingering stink of dodgy, which I think i'm not alone in smelling. A couple of other respected members already have made their view clear.

At the end of the day, your opinion is of no value to me and you are going to make yourself look stupid.

Offline Badvicar

Offline Students Notebook

Interesting choice of friends SN.

Well firstly, he's not my friend and secondly, if he were I doubt he is any worse than some others here.

S.N.

Offline Hertsgent

Good review HP, impressed with your stamina , and liking the car snooze on the way home strategy  :D

Good review HP, impressed with your stamina , and liking the car snooze on the way home strategy  :D
Thank you kind sir.

Offline Badvicar

Well firstly, he's not my friend and secondly, if he were I doubt he is any worse than some others here.

S.N.

I'll screenshot that. Who are equally bad or worse than him?

Sorry HP, don't mean to hijack your thread. Idiot is backtracking.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:27:07 pm by Badvicar »

Action replay, another visit, with a bag of cherries this time and we started to eat them after the main event. Yummy main event and yummy cherries.
HP

Offline Badvicar

Action replay, another visit, with a bag of cherries this time and we started to eat them after the main event. Yummy main event and yummy cherries.
HP

You truly are dedicated, HP.

You truly are dedicated, HP.

dedicated or decadent, you should know, you are the vicar?

Offline Badvicar

I debunk, as well as being dedicated and debauched.

13 review is bad luck, do a 14th and you might be decorated.

Offline Badvicar

13 review is bad luck, do a 14th and you might be decorated.

I had two reviews to do, but they demobbed. Demotivational experiences at best.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 11:58:39 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Badvicar

Back to hungary, despite making good deals here.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:02:29 am by Badvicar »

I just visited Elaine again. She had the usual effect on Mister Happy. £100 pus a bar of 85% chocolate. She was undressed before I was in my winter clothes.

She orgasmed when I sucked her, and then kissed her again so that she could get the flavour. She enjoyed the lollipop as much as I did.

Suck, kiss, cuddle every way up and down as voluptuous as ever finishing with a long slow woof woof barking mad doggy. I collapsed on the bed from the effort for a 5 minute nap.

No sign of her on AW.

Yippee, it was terrific
HP

Offline bobby1973

hp did you keep her number
or have you found her advert again
would love to see her

hp did you keep her number
or have you found her advert again
would love to see her
I kept her number.

Offline bobby1973

is she still working
or are you just lucky

is she still working
or are you just lucky
Lucky yes maybe but careful to keep numbers of ladies I may wish to visit again. (not always successful if I cannot remember who it was, senility setting in!)  Some of them do not reply and to avoid accusations of stalking if no response then safer to walk away. Elaine was happy to see me. She does not advertise and I do not know if other past clients turn up.

Offline bobby1973

ok thank you anyway

i do enjoy reading your reviews
have seen a couple of your ladys
and have to say have not been let down
keep it up

ok thank you anyway

i do enjoy reading your reviews
have seen a couple of your ladys
and have to say have not been let down
keep it up

thanks, yours are fun too but I have not found the reviews of the ladies we have in common, I look forward to you posting them soon,
HP

Offline bobby1973

most of them were a long time ago
before i found this site and have long gone
even friendly franchesca has gone now
and i dont like to travel to far
but will keep looking and will let you know
when i do