Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai (massage) in Islington  (Read 6724 times)

Offline fg79

Recently moved office to Islington and wondering if the UKP folks know of any insider tips for thai (massage) WGs.
Kind of looking for a service that starts with a massage and offers optional endings ;) OWO, 69, etc.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Offline tomasgreenwood

There's some detailed info in the massage shop thread so I'd recommend doing some research here on UKP, but in brief...

There is a small chain of Thai places named Kobkun dotted around Islington but I visited their Essex Road branch a couple of times and there wasn't a hint of extras. I could be wrong but they seem legit. Though I would be happy to return as a therapist there gave me the best massage I've ever had.

You'll have more luck at Qi Health on Duncan Street (very near Angel station) though it's a Chinese place as opposed to Thai. Qi also has a branch up near Highbury and Islington but I'd recommend sticking to the Angel location as the girls are generally better. Plus the Highbury branch often only has one person available at a time, so if you wander over on a whim then it could be shut if someone else has beaten you to it.

I believe there are some other places up near Archway but I've never ventured up there so can't offer any advice.

Offline fg79

There's some detailed info in the massage shop thread so I'd recommend doing some research here on UKP, but in brief...

There is a small chain of Thai places named Kobkun dotted around Islington but I visited their Essex Road branch a couple of times and there wasn't a hint of extras. I could be wrong but they seem legit. Though I would be happy to return as a therapist there gave me the best massage I've ever had.

You'll have more luck at Qi Health on Duncan Street (very near Angel station) though it's a Chinese place as opposed to Thai. Qi also has a branch up near Highbury and Islington but I'd recommend sticking to the Angel location as the girls are generally better. Plus the Highbury branch often only has one person available at a time, so if you wander over on a whim then it could be shut if someone else has beaten you to it.

I believe there are some other places up near Archway but I've never ventured up there so can't offer any advice.

thanks very much buddy. very helpful already. will check the thread as well as Qi ;)

Offline tomasgreenwood

No worries. Looking forward to hearing how you get on!

mrhappypants

There are enough yoghurt-knitting hippies left in Islington who will pay for a straight up massage (as long as it is macrobiotic and no whales were harmed in the training process) that I will guess there is absolutely no chance of you getting extras.  Far better, target the fleet of good value girls who work out of old street and kings cross.  Cycle to work and you'll cut the journey time to ten minutes, but beware the Hungarian operation in Tufnell Park and the Romanians around Liverpool Street as these girls may be coerced.  There are no Thais that I know of.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 11:10:01 am by mrhappypants »

Offline joe diddley

There's Thai massage place on Junction Road between Tufnell Park and Archway but it's almost 100% guaranteed legit. Very good massage according to local wisdom but no extras whatsoever from what I understand. I think it's called Ruan Thai.

Offline Wattage

Ruan Thai is fully legit.

Qi Health in Angel is a very good bet for walking in at lunchtime. FS is sometimes available depending on girl.

Online charlie1975

Theres Alicia Thai also in Islington

Offline kewrghwr

Golden health on junction road is a cheap and cheerful rub and tug, I'm sure Kobkun is legit although I have been tempted to try my luck

Offline joe diddley

Golden health on junction road is a cheap and cheerful rub and tug, I'm sure Kobkun is legit although I have been tempted to try my luck

Though it is Chinese, like CiCi further up Junction Road on the other side, not Thai.

Offline joe diddley

One option is Rom Yen Spa in Malden Road, NW5 in the Gospel Oak area. I haven't been there but it might be worth a look. Not strictly in Islington but Gospel Oak overground station 10 minutes walk away down Mansfield Road is connected to a number of stops in various parts of Islington (Caledonian Road, Highbury and Islington, Canonbury, etc.), none of which is more than a few minutes away from Gospel Oak once you board the train. As far as I know nobody on here has yet reported on it and it remains terra incognita.