Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Daisy: Knightsbridge: Pongy!  (Read 6031 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Formerly known as Sweet Student Naomi - External Link/Members Only

£180 for 1 hour, no extras, steep pricing because she says she only sees up to three clients a day, won’t work back to back and gets better clients with premium pricing.

AW feedback all positive, couple of reviews on here pretty good, one since I saw her from Strikar, she was plan B because Isabel 4You couldn’t see me until later and her profile pictures, particularly the latex number with her tits out, meant I was raring to go like Ryan Giggs when he heard his brother’s car start up.

Comms: easy-ish, calls unanswered, request to text around 10:00 for lunchtime meeting, organized with postcode. Building & flat number via text just prior to kick off.

Venue: A grand old house divided into flats, the fella coming out of the ground floor apartment talking loudly to Bunty on his phone was so posh he had more than one plum in his mouth and I expected Jeeves to be holding the door open.

Daisy was in the basement, using a bedroom in a friend’s flat, the room was so small the door only opened 45 degrees before it hit the bottom corner of the bed.

She is a size 8 Scouser, mid twenties, around 5’ 4” with 34D enhanced bangers that look and feel real, save small under breast scars, long brown hair, blue eyes and a pretty girl next door face. She was smiley and chatty throughout, fully engaged and wore a very short black dress over lingerie and hold ups with heels.

She greeted me with a kiss on the lips and said I smelt gorgeous, I’m not bigging up my choice of cologne and only mention this because I had made an effort to be fresh and clean and it has relevance to the outcome of the review.

There was literally nowhere to go apart from the bed so we kissed, slightly open mouthed but tongues involved, it was a warm day and the room got hot and stuffy, I put her cash on the side table, we got naked, her body is pretty good, not gym toned but not bad, pussy fully shaved.

She gave me a very nice blowjob, including ball and shaft licking and after around 20 minutes I realized if I stuck it in her pussy I was likely to last about four pumps before squirting so told her to make me cum. She did, went deep, a bit of facefucking, ball licking and rimming with me on my back pushing her onto me, grabbing her hair led to a very satisfactory cim to completion then she went to clean up, giving me toilet paper to clean my knob. No wet wipes, bad organization, like a painter not taking his brushes to work. As you know, using bog roll to clean jizz and saliva off your dick is messy and you end up with bits of paper stuck on you, so I decided to have a proper clean up.

I returned to the bedroom after sprucing up and squeezing out one of those difficult semi-erection just cum pisses to find her naked, legs akimbo on the bed. We chatted a bit then some stroking, kissing and licking got me ready for fucking. She slid on a condom and jumped on in cowgirl, we built up speed and I started to detect a bit of underarm bo, not pleasant, we switched to missionary and by now our bodies were glistening with sweat, she asked me fuck her hard and as I obliged and she got very wet, her pussy started to reek, enough for me to start losing interest. The rancid stench of stale pussy is one of the worst smells and it burns into your nostrils to linger for ages, like being forced to stand in Grimsby fish market with some fucker opening bags of pork scratchings under your nose. She had obviously not showered before our meeting and despite delivering all gfe type services with gusto, for £180 that is unforgiveable. She gave every impression of being oblivious to her lack of hygiene.

I pulled out, she said can I suck it again, she did, I facefucked her grabbing her increasingly greasy hair until I shot another load in her mouth, on her chin and tits.

She was still chatty and smiley, I mentioned the smell, she said she just got excited and it was hot in the room and she had showered before we met hmmmm.

Post coital I was uncomfortable, sweaty and just wanted to get out into the fresh air so I showered, dressed, paid and left.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

I started to detect a bit of underarm bo, not pleasant, we switched to missionary and by now our bodies were glistening with sweat, she asked me fuck her hard and as I obliged and she got very wet, her pussy started to reek
:vomit:

unbelievable!!
still she is not at my price point so not on my HL

3 OP's a day and no time for a shower?!!

sorry your punt was compromised. :vomit:

Yeboahsleftfoot

:vomit:

unbelievable!!
still she is not at my price point so not on my HL

3 OP's a day and no time for a shower?!!

sorry your punt was compromised. :vomit:

It really wasn't pleasant, smacks of laziness and absolutely not acceptable at any price.

DodeCode

A shame to hear this as she is on my HL and I had a view to making a booking this week.  Definitely going to avoid her now.

Onward and upward.

Offline hendrix

Uuurggghh.

Good review again YBL, thanks for making up my mind on this smelly one :thumbsup:

Also, Tom Ford? - I won't wear anything else!

:D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Uuurggghh.

Good review again YBL, thanks for making up my mind on this smelly one :thumbsup:

Also, Tom Ford? - I won't wear anything else!

:D

Thanks hendrix, stinky pussy is unforgivable, right!

Offline hendrix

Thanks hendrix, stinky pussy is unforgivable, right!

Totally, I'd never return. Luckily, my regs have all been immaculate every time  :kissgirl:

Sunil_N

Totally, I'd never return. Luckily, my regs have all been immaculate every time  :kissgirl:

Showering is not a solution for stinky pussy, could be  a bacterial or fungus infection that cause pussy to stink.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:39:51 pm by Sunil_N »

Offline hendrix

Showering is not a solution for stinky pussy, could be  a bacterial or fungus infection that cause pussy to stink.

Yes, I know. But, as the paying customer, I don't really care. BV is easily sorted, so sort it out!

Offline CJ69

meant I was raring to go like Ryan Giggs when he heard his brother’s car start up.

Quality line ! :D :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

meant I was raring to go like Ryan Giggs when he heard his brother’s car start up.

Quality line ! :D :D

:D :D quote of the day for me

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sunil, my strong suspicion is that in this case it was a hygiene issue, as re-inforced by the underarm bo and greasy hair....

Yeboahsleftfoot

:D :D quote of the day for me

Thanks BM, the one that made me giggle when writing it was "had her tromboning me like a young Glenn Miller" about Sophia-B

Sunil_N

Thanks BM, the one that made me giggle when writing it was "had her tromboning me like a young Glenn Miller" about Sophia-B

Many girls I have met too had the same problem, I mostly insist for shower first. Although some girls look immaculately dressed their hair , body armpits etc stink and these girls don't shower after each customer . They would never change for us too.

southern man

The one that made me giggle when writing it was "had her tromboning me like a young Glenn Miller" about Sophia-B

And yet she only rated a Neutral because she wasn't 'In The Mood'.

cockneybstrd

No excuse for a stinky cunt. Plenty of products she can use for cunt odour. I know she can't do anything about being a scouser but the pong she can

Yeboahsleftfoot

And yet she only rated a Neutral because she wasn't 'In The Mood'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dfg

YBL.  Thanks.  Cracking writing (again), esp the Giggs gag. 

We need some sort of reviewer league, unless it exists on here already and I haven't noticed it yet.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the entertainment and warning once again, another one deleted from my hot list

Yeboahsleftfoot

YBL.  Thanks.  Cracking writing (again), esp the Giggs gag. 

We need some sort of reviewer league, unless it exists on here already and I haven't noticed it yet.

Thanks dfg, the beauty of UKP is that there are a variety of writing styles and many prolific contributors and review writers. I try to say not as it happened, inject humour and tend to go on a bit, it's marmite writing, lots of fellow punters tell me they like my style and I'm sure plenty find it annoying.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:40:52 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline boardyhell

her name eludes me but she used to work for maxes and allure

d00fer

her name eludes me but she used to work for maxes and allure
Emily. Saw her when she had a brief stint at Maxes over 18 months ago pre-surgery.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

£ 180.00 for that Billingsgate odour  :mad:

Sorry to hear of this horror story :scare: as the pics looked good !

Offline boardyhell

yes emily had a top floor flat in marylebone,good service at the time
saw her through aw,worth the moneybag didn't repeat

Offline Thepacifist

I like Scouse girls but not with fake tits and @ £180 p/h. Sorry to hear about your smelly experience  :(

Yeboahsleftfoot

I like Scouse girls but not with fake tits and @ £180 p/h. Sorry to hear about your smelly experience  :(

Me too, my first ever duo was a couple of civvies in Liverpool, wouldn't say they were forward but they bowled up to me in a club saying "hello handsome, fancy a threesome?" couldn't say no!

Offline Belgarion

Offline Mario7769

That is actually pretty horrific to think of... For 180, too...

When you hear these sort of stories and you click on the girl's picture you just get completely put off knowing just how bad her personal hygiene is.

There is nothing worse than a FEMALE with horrible personal hygiene. Met a girl who was just.... flimsy in general with hygiene and personal care. HORRIBLE sense of dress, came back from the loo once with her hands dripping water, and had awful BO one time in the WINTER.

Imagine how much more harrowing it is when it's a BEAUTIFUL girl as well. And she also was very sweet and easy to talk to. But none of that matters when she's a walking dumpster.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:45:08 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline dubhcarr

Imagine how much more harrowing it is when it's a BEAUTIFUL girl as well

or when you paid £180 !! :vomit:

JuliusSeizure

That is actually pretty horrific to think of... For 180, too...

Imagine how much more harrowing it is when it's a BEAUTIFUL girl as well.

Like a wise man once said, if you're ever afraid to talk to a girl because she is so beautiful just remember, like you and everyone else at one point in her life, she has suffered from explosive diarrhea. 

Offline Belgarion

Nothing worse than the pong. Punted with an Irish lass called Sarah, think she has quite a few negative reviews here. That was the only punt I can remember where I did not shoot my load.

She looked nothing like her pictures but you soldier on as you hope an older woman will sort you out good and proper. Covered Oral, got hard she turned around and in a sexy irish accent asked me to get in there. Penetrated and then the smell, lost my erection instantly. She tried to jack me off but it wasn't happening. Apologised and left.

Was worried I had erectile dysfunction and saw someone else later and everything worked well. Never again

DannyJames

Thanks for the review and I'm sorry you had such an encounter.

She's at the upper end of my personal punting budget but I liked the photo of her in the catsuit, hence her being monitored in my hotlist. No more, though; no excuse for a stinky pussy  :vomit:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review and I'm sorry you had such an encounter.

She's at the upper end of my personal punting budget but I liked the photo of her in the catsuit, hence her being monitored in my hotlist. No more, though; no excuse for a stinky pussy  :vomit:

Catsuit photo hooked me Danny, the niff like opening a bag of pork scratchings was horrific!

Offline Belgarion

In this day and age, there really is no excuse for poor hygiene.

I even get manicures ffs

Offline Brazilian Martian

In this day and age, there really is no excuse for poor hygiene.

I even get manicures ffs

cleanliness is next to godliness

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Yeboahsleftfoot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!!!

It was in reality more like the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler crossed with the pungent odour you get when you open a bag of pork scratchings not nice, not nice at all!

Offline amateur_director_uk

Emily. Saw her when she had a brief stint at Maxes over 18 months ago pre-surgery.

Was her name Amelia, whilst at Maxes? If so, I saw her. Nice girl.

Offline hw189

Was her name Amelia, whilst at Maxes? If so, I saw her. Nice girl.

This is her new AW profile if you are still interested.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline S_holmes

And up to £220 an hour  :thumbsdown:

Think I'll pass, thanks

Offline hendrix

In light of YBL's banning reason, you have to wonder if this was a fake review because the prossie maybe refused to be recruited by him.

Offline hw189

And up to £220 an hour  :thumbsdown:

Think I'll pass, thanks

She was £250 p/h before on her previous profile. The cheating bitch tried to screw me out of £300+ p/h when she knew I was about to make a booking with her (never happened).

Still, better value can be found elsewhere. I wander how long this profile will last before a new one appears with different rates...

Offline Belgarion

In light of YBL's banning reason, you have to wonder if this was a fake review because the prossie maybe refused to be recruited by him.

Very true

Offline smiths

I view EVERY review and post he posted as tainted, I never give pricks like him the benefit of the doubt, so ALL his reviews and posts are totally worthless to me. :thumbsdown: