Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for blonde girls with blue eyes.  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Essex3

Been away from the game for a while. Looking to get back in and finding overwhelming with so many wgs. Looking for a slim blonde girl with blue eyes. Or a genuine read head. Willing to pay max £120 an hour. If anyone knows any girls let me know.

Thanks guys.

Offline johnny.bravo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely recommend, mixture of cute and sexy, nice girl and good attitude, abit on the shy and quiet side though but still a good punt

Offline KentAde

Try this fab girl:

Many threads on here already about her....and hails from Essex! Seen her many times, and is fucking awesome...  :kissgirl:

Bracknell 67

Try this fab girl:

Many threads on here already about her....and hails from Essex! Seen her many times, and is fucking awesome...  :kissgirl:

Seconded.  Saw her again recently (report to follow) and had a truly superb time (again) - top, top tottie !!!  She's been my favourite girl for the past year or so - I hope she stays around for a while yet.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:15:56 pm by Bracknell 67 »

Offline random

I've seen Blonde English Chloe too, great full on service and one of the nicest girls I've seen from AW.
I think she looks like this facially
Hidden Image/Members Only
I only saw her once for a half hour in a fairly dark room but that's roughly what she looks like from my memory.

Offline Essex3

Try this fab girl:

Looks good. Is she old or young looking?

Offline KentAde

Young...she is actually 24 or 25 if I recall - and that is the 100% honest age, as I found out  ;) and I've seen her 8 times now with another booking due next week, and will continue to see her throughout 2014....  :kissgirl: :kissgirl:

Offline KentAde

I've seen Blonde English Chloe too, great full on service and one of the nicest girls I've seen from AW.
I think she looks like this facially
Hidden Image/Members Only
I only saw her once for a half hour in a fairly dark room but that's roughly what she looks like from my memory.

Yep, more or less!  ;)