Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dariabestxxx in Glasgow  (Read 2708 times)

3 review(s) for Dariabestxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duneb

External Link/Members Only

For my first post after months of lurking I'd hoped for something more positive.

Bait and switch.

I called Daria at lunch time on Saturday and arranged a 22:00 meet on Saturday night. Communications were good; prompt and clear.

When I got to the flat in Paisley Road West the girl I met looked enough like my memory of Daira's pictures for me not to be immediately suspicious. It was also only my second punt and I didn't really feel able to start asking questions. Actually, that's a bit of an understatement. I was struggling to put two words together.

The girl I met was definitely not the Daria pictured in the AW profile. Not only was she not the girl in the pictures, she wasn't willing to kiss me (french or otherwise), her tits were non-existent, her nipples were too "sensitive" to be touched, and the girl was as skinny as a rake. After a session I pointed out that she wasn't the girl I thought I was arranging to see and she admitted that Daria was supposedly on an overnight out-call. The girl I met did tell me her name but I can't remember what it was other than it started with an 'R'.

I've read a lot about Romanian girls on here and I thought maybe it was a bit of sterotyping but this experience ticked all the boxes; passive, uninterested, unenthusiastic, and generally a bit shit.

Avoid.

Offline elihd

Her name begins with 'R' for Romanian  :lol: sorry to hear about your negative experience & thanks for sharing. If the girl is not in the pic just tell her, she the one will feel awkward as shes the one who's lying to you! Then just tell her you're not interested! Don't worry just because you're a newbie.

Offline tazman1002001

Duneb......only peice of advice I would give is get into the practise very early in your punting life to learn how to walk away........even if you are bollock naked and have given over the money and the terms and conditions of your transaction change ie don't touch here, no OWO.......be prepared to get dressed and leave and ask for your money back........
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

For my first post after months of lurking I'd hoped for something more positive.

Bait and switch.

I called Daria at lunch time on Saturday and arranged a 22:00 meet on Saturday night. Communications were good; prompt and clear.

When I got to the flat in Paisley Road West the girl I met looked enough like my memory of Daira's pictures for me not to be immediately suspicious. It was also only my second punt and I didn't really feel able to start asking questions. Actually, that's a bit of an understatement. I was struggling to put two words together.

The girl I met was definitely not the Daria pictured in the AW profile. Not only was she not the girl in the pictures, she wasn't willing to kiss me (french or otherwise), her tits were non-existent, her nipples were too "sensitive" to be touched, and the girl was as skinny as a rake. After a session I pointed out that she wasn't the girl I thought I was arranging to see and she admitted that Daria was supposedly on an overnight out-call. The girl I met did tell me her name but I can't remember what it was other than it started with an 'R'.

I've read a lot about Romanian girls on here and I thought maybe it was a bit of sterotyping but this experience ticked all the boxes; passive, uninterested, unenthusiastic, and generally a bit shit.

Avoid.

When you say "flat in Paisley Road West" was it the top floor near Cessnock subway.
That is where I met SexRaysa4u and she had another girl with her (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)
Your description of the girl sound like SexRaysa4u.

laim1690

I think theres about 4 or 5 of them in the same flat and they all look like each other:

There could be more,, sneaky wee bitches

Duneb

Duneb......only peice of advice I would give is get into the practise very early in your punting life to learn how to walk away........even if you are bollock naked and have given over the money and the terms and conditions of your transaction change ie don't touch here, no OWO.......be prepared to get dressed and leave and ask for your money back........

Thanks for the advice.

Duneb

When you say "flat in Paisley Road West" was it the top floor near Cessnock subway.
That is where I met SexRaysa4u and she had another girl with her (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)
Your description of the girl sound like SexRaysa4u.

Yeah, that's the flat. The pics on that profile are all from the back but it could very well be the same girl.

Offline mr small

Relatively new to this but had a punt with Dariabest and got the right girl but worst experience ever, no kissing, dont touch nipples or neck as too sensitive, wouldnt go on top, lay back like a corpse , just wanted me to cum and go, left well before time was up, major disapointment as tits face and body were all gorgeous

Offline auldie63

I'm not saying that there are not any genuine good Romanians out there but it certainly seems that they are the exception.
Until we give them the big E and ignore any profiles that contain the R word or ones that look like it, we will not get rid of them. If the genuine ones have to suffer too, then I'm afraid that's their bad luck. Anyway any good ones reported on here will continue to get trade, so hopefully only the mingers will fuck off home.

JazzMan

I'm not saying that there are not any genuine good Romanians out there but it certainly seems that they are the exception.
Until we give them the big E and ignore any profiles that contain the R word or ones that look like it, we will not get rid of them. If the genuine ones have to suffer too, then I'm afraid that's their bad luck. Anyway any good ones reported on here will continue to get trade, so hopefully only the mingers will fuck off home.

I think Keeymi is the only good Romanian in Glasgow at the moment.
Seen her last week for the second time.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Cessnock subway Romanians which laim1690 pointed out are the problem.
Beautiful girls but shocking service.
EmmaBest, sexygirls982, BlondeDellya (used to be called SexRaysa4u), Dariabestxxx and kym_love66

I think theres about 4 or 5 of them in the same flat and they all look like each other:

There could be more,, sneaky wee bitches

Offline J_H

Visiting the Cessnock Romanian place is the only time I have ever had to walk from a punt. As has been pointed out, this is a real shame because most of the girls are absolute stunners. Nothing against Romanians, but the culture amongst the WGs is one of blatant dishonesty and deception. I agree there are/must be some decent ones, but I wouldnt waste my time taking a chance and collectively, Romanians are on my blacklist.