Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cacau GFE26 Beckenham  (Read 5229 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5942144) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]
7 review(s) for Fernanda GFE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6429074) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Oscpat

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Been watching this one on the HL for a while, saw a couple of positives so took the plunge. £90 for 30 mins with OWO.

Comms- Decent, all done by text during the day, punt was fairly late. Think she handles her own msgs and even asked what lingerie  I wanted prior to the punt.

Vdnue- right on main road so in no way discreet and parking problem an issue during the day but at night no issue. Place itself clean simple perfectly fine for purpose.

Girl- overall very attractive, defo girl in picks as per previous reviews. Great body, nice round ass (just on scale perhaps), not fat, size 10 prob,nice enhanced tits. Facially she's pretty but not the best skin tbh, overall 7.5/10.

Punt- been a long time since last punt so went for the 20 extra for OWO. Met at door with usual hide behind routine still can't figure that out. She was in white fishnet lingerie, body looked banging! Almost extended to an hour but resisted. Very friendly girl English limited but smiley and greeted with kiss. Paperwork sorted, she undressed me (always nice touch), bit of teasing with her ass, happy to be groped and tits sucked. She went down for OWO which was expertly delivered,(glad I paid the extra on this occasion),deep sloppy, balls got a proper seeing to as well very nice! Onto CG, rode like a champ,tits in face all great. Put her in miss, she instantly went legs Eagle spread and took a good pounding. Got her in prone bone, on her side and gave a good seeing to, took it all well and made the right noises. Plenty of kissing and dirty talk throughout, finished in bag after 20mins or so. At this point it was 30mins but she offered a massage so had another 10mins, bit of small talk. Left on about 40mins.

Pros-
Banging body
Great owo
Enthusiastic and friendly
Not clock watcher

Cons-
I guess £90 for 30mins a bit steep but 70without extras is par
Not great skin facially, shame really otherwise she's just like the pics

Overall- good punt with fit and enthusiastic WG, left thinking I could've done an hour which is good. Would return  tbh but I think she's leaving at the end of the week.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @Oscpat

This one is on my HL too but I am not returning to p4p until at least we get to phase 2 of the current lockdown. Was really hoping she would still be around by then. When you say she is leaving at the end of the week do you mean the area or the U.K?

I had this one down as one of my first group of punts back. Dam if she is heading out :(

Sounds like it was a good punt though and pleased she can take a solid fuck without restricting da Dick. Kissing was that like just lip pecks, light FK or full on DFK?

Cheers mate.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:17:54 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline LLPunting

She is tempting but then I look at the location for her photoshoot and think fuck it I want a holiday.   :dash:

Offline Oscpat

@jerkchicken- she's going back to Brazil, said she will be back back in 5months or so tho, so you may get another chance. Tbh, I saw she was leaving so went for it, otherwise I was gonna wait a while before getting back into it too.
Yeah definitely a solid punt, kissing was light fk rather than full dfk tbh

Offline Jerk Chicken

@jerkchicken- she's going back to Brazil, said she will be back back in 5months or so tho, so you may get another chance. Tbh, I saw she was leaving so went for it, otherwise I was gonna wait a while before getting back into it too.
Yeah definitely a solid punt, kissing was light fk rather than full dfk tbh

FUCK! I knew I should have grabbed a piece last year  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks for the intel mate. Appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:40:41 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Harry Monk

I love the look of her but totally wrong area for me unfortunately.
Fingers crossed she tours or at least moves nearer to me .

Offline HappyJack

Looks like she's back in a new location (Earls Court) with a new AW profile that's been used by others previously. Also some new pics.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also a current VS ad under Cacau Brazilian Girl:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Oscpat

Thanks for the Intel, will prob go for a return visit given the current slim pickings.