Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAMILA - Brixton  (Read 2115 times)

5 review(s) for Ayla Hot (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Honestsaintpaul

External Link/Members Only

My first VIVASTREET experience was awful but I had the good sense to walk and laugh about it as I travelled towards my Plan B .

Camila was quick to answer ,confirm a time and text the postcode near Brixton Village . A short walk from the KFC .
Got a follow up text with the door number on arrival and buzzed in .

Stunning woman , extremely attractive, polite and softly spoken Brazilian with very good English . Definitely the same woman as in the photos as on the phone .

Great welcoming smile and looked quite excited .
Nice place from what I saw of it . Very clean bathroom , well lit bedroom with a nice solid double bed . Not her place but a nice "place of work" .

No reason to doubt her age as her body was/is amazing , clean fresh , shaven , probably a size 10 and she about 5ft 5" .

Agreed at £60 - 30min .

Now here's the bonus .......we started OWO/RO with no fuss and moved on from there to sex with condom . Thoroughly enjoyed myself and that was mostly down to her being so responsive and open .

Faultless and flawless during my 30 mins

Great find  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

My first VIVASTREET experience was awful but I had the good sense to walk and laugh about it as I travelled towards my Plan B .

Camila was quick to answer ,confirm a time and text the postcode near Brixton Village . A short walk from the KFC .
Got a follow up text with the door number on arrival and buzzed in .

Stunning woman , extremely attractive, polite and softly spoken Brazilian with very good English . Definitely the same woman as in the photos as on the phone .

Great welcoming smile and looked quite excited .
Nice place from what I saw of it . Very clean bathroom , well lit bedroom with a nice solid double bed . Not her place but a nice "place of work" .

No reason to doubt her age as her body was/is amazing , clean fresh , shaven , probably a size 10 and she about 5ft 5" .

Agreed at £60 - 30min .

Now here's the bonus .......we started OWO/RO with no fuss and moved on from there to sex with condom . Thoroughly enjoyed myself and that was mostly down to her being so responsive and open .

Faultless and flawless during my 30 mins

Great find  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good review, i never knew there was a brothel here most of them are near electric avenue and near the O2 concert hall.

Offline Yankee21

Gentrification has it's perks in Brixton.

Offline peter purves

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread candidate??

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Gentrification has it's perks in Brixton.

Please take a walk around Angell town estate and say that, i would love it so much  :hi: :hi: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread candidate??

Cheers!

Lovely arse but not a Bubble-Butt to my standards and I'm now thinking she's could be in her late thirties based on a conversation with about a birthday party

Offline Yankee21

Please take a walk around Angell town estate and say that, i would love it so much  :hi: :hi: :bomb: :bomb:
The area around Jamm is already changing.
Just a question of time before it goes the same way as as the market/Pop Brixton.

Plenty of opportunity.  :hi: