Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Slut... wtf?  (Read 22223 times)

Offline portable

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

For a start, £50 for an anonymous blow job? And this is her "introductory offer" no less.  :wackogirl:

But anyway...

"I tour round the UK and always stay in luxury hotel or posh apartments only... as you walk in you will find a glory hole in front of you"

So... what... I'm imagining you just walk in to an unlocked room to find her hiding under a large cardboard box with a hole in it. Either that, or she brings a drill on tour with her to put holes in bathroom doors.  :unknown:

"Contact me for this rare service"

I could probably go to a gay bar and get this "rare service" for nothing, thanks.

Who are these people?

Offline MancSean

As you say might as well go to a gay bar. The fact this bint only accepts texts and doesn't talk throughout the meet gets me very suspicious. Sounds like a bloke who has tits implanted but hasn't had his knob cut off yet saving up for the full surgery, I would avoid at full costs

Offline skittish

Looks Like Matt Lucas in Drag to me :scare:

Offline ampersand

Doesn't look that alluring .............. :lol:

Online J_H

I thought 'rimming' stretched credulity a bit  ... must have a tongue like a cobra!

Offline oldfart

haha...that is matt lucas.

Offline dandaley

that is fucking funny as fuck !  :D :D :lol:

Offline Boundless

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah I'm not a slag! LOL
 :rolleyes:

zatoichi

Never seen the fascination with this.You can't touch them or even see them,and it could be a fella on the opther end for all you know

Online myothernameis

I thought 'rimming' stretched credulity a bit  ... must have a tongue like a cobra!

she also does rimming, so she will need here long tongue

Offline webpunter

Imagine her getting her portable glory hole into hotels.  Or maybe she drills holes in the doors & then fucks off

new_punter

Link to just the right song for her profile - External Link/Members Only

richie

On the proviso that I actually get to peak through the hole and confirm she's a real lady not a hormone induced push-me-pull-me then I'd actually find this service quite appealing although not for that much money and not in a hotel room.

If it were going to happen then for me the whole point is that there needs to be some risk involved like the chance of being caught etc.

Offline jawill

Gordo987

We have one in Manchester that looks a lot better, but I'm still a bit wary. I want to get sucked off by a woman I can see ffs :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

These glory hole things only work at swingers parties - or so I've been told - when the women (and the men) take turns. Now that might be worth a try. :D

Offline webpunter

Gordo - this one could be for you - local.  Sheridans

Collette looks luvverrly:    External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

Cracking find OP  :lol:

I doubt the hotel staff would get suspicious as she lugs a sheet of 8'x4' and a hole saw through reception and struggles to get it in the lift.

Wasn't there a profile last year offering this from a transit van ? Kind of a Mr Whippy with a twist - pulls up down the road and you hop in the back, get sucked off and go back home to the telly.

Gordo987

Cracking find OP  :lol:

I doubt the hotel staff would get suspicious as she lugs a sheet of 8'x4' and a hole saw through reception and struggles to get it in the lift.

Wasn't there a profile last year offering this from a transit van ? Kind of a Mr Whippy with a twist - pulls up down the road and you hop in the back, get sucked off and go back home to the telly.

Ew, sounds a bit painful  :scare:

Gordo987

Gordo - this one could be for you - local.  Sheridans

Collette looks luvverrly:    External Link/Members Only

Still want to know for sure that the mouth on the other side of the wall is female.  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

Still want to know for sure that the mouth on the other side of the wall is female.  :rolleyes:
My worry would be that they show you an ok bird.  Then she goes off to the other room & is replaced with a skanky disease riddled munter suffering from dental decay due to a lifetime of drugs & a bad lifestyle.  Makes me feel just a bit sick.  I quite like the idea of a glory hole BJ - only in that you can't see what they are doing - only feel it.  But deffo want to know who's on the other-side 100%.  No doubt plenty of UKP members will think we're lightweights as they go along & have no idea who is sucking them off.  Could even be a bloke who likes giving BJ's for free - and the place pockets all the dosh.  So to those UKP guys who have no idea as to who's on the other side - this could be the reason for the BJ being so good !  LOL

Gordo987

My worry would be that they show you an ok bird.  Then she goes off to the other room & is replaced with a skanky disease riddled munter suffering from dental decay due to a lifetime of drugs & a bad lifestyle.  Makes me feel just a bit sick.  I quite like the idea of a glory hole BJ - only in that you can't see what they are doing - only feel it.  But deffo want to know who's on the other-side 100%.  No doubt plenty of UKP members will think we're lightweights as they go along & have no idea who is sucking them off.  Could even be a bloke who likes giving BJ's for free - and the place pockets all the dosh.  So to those UKP guys who have no idea as to who's on the other side - this could be the reason for the BJ being so good !  LOL

Ha ha! but wouldn't it it be easier to find an OK bird prepared to give OWO for cash (plenty in the pubs on Friday nights who do it for nowt) than "a skanky disease riddled munter suffering from dental decay due to a lifetime of drugs & a bad lifestyle"?  :unknown:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

For a start, £50 for an anonymous blow job? And this is her "introductory offer" no less.  :wackogirl:

But anyway...

"I tour round the UK and always stay in luxury hotel or posh apartments only... as you walk in you will find a glory hole in front of you"

So... what... I'm imagining you just walk in to an unlocked room to find her hiding under a large cardboard box with a hole in it. Either that, or she brings a drill on tour with her to put holes in bathroom doors.  :unknown:

"Contact me for this rare service"

I could probably go to a gay bar and get this "rare service" for nothing, thanks.

Who are these people?

I have spoken to a number of punters at parties about glory holes as well as reading threads about them and it seems the idea of them is a turn-on to quite a few.

For me i require and desire actually seeing the WG sucking my cock, thats a turn-on not just being able to see a mouth and lips. Plus it could be a guy doing the sucking, or a TS possibly. So not for me.

potato

Problem is when she goes on a break and her granny fills in for her.......or boyfriend   :vomit

Profile pic looks like a bloke in drag anyway and check the feedback

RandyF

A poof hiding in a broom cupboard.

Ayone visiting these things, knows fine well it's a bloke in there, they MUST!  :wackogirl:

Offline webpunter

A poof hiding in a broom cupboard.
Ayone visiting these things, knows fine well it's a bloke in there, they MUST!  :wackogirl:
+1 but the trick is that it isn't advertised as such.  So they can maybe get noshed off by a bloke {who does it for free} without actually knowing this has happened for sure.  Hence not feeling guilty or showing signs of being a closet bender
Tell tale signs in such places:

- strong hands [too strong]
- too good a technique [they know whats best from personal experience]
- chin stubble
- then someone in the place shouts "times up Derek - another punter has arrived"

Hurry up - 'chop chop' 
Ouch  :scare:

The President

Fuck would I pass my phone through the hole

Offline brightperv

She / He is or used to be a Man. She's got a very manly face.

zatoichi

Problem is when she goes on a break and her granny fills in for her.......or boyfriend   :vomit

Profile pic looks like a bloke in drag anyway and check the feedback
Granny bit aint so bad.As long as she remembers to take her teeth out first

Offline MJ.spritzen

I've used this "persons" gloryhole service when he/she was in Liverpool. Im 100% sure this is a TS, TV.

I'll refer to this person as "she" just to make typing more swift. She was working in Liverpool a while back and the thought of going to a gloryhole was right up my street. I did wonder why there's no dace or tits pic but tossed the idea aside. I was going to get my dick anonymously sucked for £50. Arranged the meet by text as advertised. When i got there she text me the keycode to get into the apartment building then the flat number. Along with a message along these lines:

When you come upstairs the door will be unlocked. Push the door to enter. In front of you will be the glory hole. Put your money through the hole then your dick. I will suck it to completion then you leave. At no point is there to be any talking. This takes the mystery away from the gloryhole experience.

So now im thinking "hmm... a little strange but ok". I get upstairs. Door is unlocked as she said, i open it and im faced with - i shit you not - a stand up tent that someone has erected in their hallway. In the tent there is a hole cut into it and someone inside it holding a towel over the hole. I walk up, push the towel to indicate the money is here. A hand takes the money, it looks feminine with girly nails. I drop my pants and stick my cock through the hole. She gives a very very very good blowjob. Proper taking it down the to balls and even trying to get my balls in her mouth as well as my cock. After about 3 mins something i didnt expect happens. She stops sucking and about 3 seconds later i can feel it sliding inside her. She's fucking me bareback. I didnt know wether to pullout (AIDS anyone?) or keep going. But figured its in there now so go with it. Anyway she was bouncing on my cock. After about 3 mins of that she goes back to sucking it. I cum. A big spurt first, she quickly shuffles behind the tent and sticks it inside her again where i empty my load.

I pull out. Clean up my cock and hand her my phone through the hole. She cant work the camera so hands the phone back and sticks her tit up to the hole. It's an implant. And a bad one at that.

Yes it's a TS/TV. Yes i realize ive fucked a guy up the ass. But im not assed because i'd fuck a decent looking ladyboy anyday. In this case i've took one for the team to write this review. Would i go again? No. Dont know how clean he/she is.

Anyway, after that i waited a week a got myself tested. The fully works. Came back clean. About 6 months later i still worried a bit about it a bit, plus i've ate a lot of WG pussy since then, so got tested again. Clean.

Offline Jamboney

I've used this "persons" gloryhole service when he/she was in Liverpool. Im 100% sure this is a TS, TV.

I'll refer to this person as "she" just to make typing more swift. She was working in Liverpool a while back and the thought of going to a gloryhole was right up my street. I did wonder why there's no dace or tits pic but tossed the idea aside. I was going to get my dick anonymously sucked for £50. Arranged the meet by text as advertised. When i got there she text me the keycode to get into the apartment building then the flat number. Along with a message along these lines:

When you come upstairs the door will be unlocked. Push the door to enter. In front of you will be the glory hole. Put your money through the hole then your dick. I will suck it to completion then you leave. At no point is there to be any talking. This takes the mystery away from the gloryhole experience.

So now im thinking "hmm... a little strange but ok". I get upstairs. Door is unlocked as she said, i open it and im faced with - i shit you not - a stand up tent that someone has erected in their hallway. In the tent there is a hole cut into it and someone inside it holding a towel over the hole. I walk up, push the towel to indicate the money is here. A hand takes the money, it looks feminine with girly nails. I drop my pants and stick my cock through the hole. She gives a very very very good blowjob. Proper taking it down the to balls and even trying to get my balls in her mouth as well as my cock. After about 3 mins something i didnt expect happens. She stops sucking and about 3 seconds later i can feel it sliding inside her. She's fucking me bareback. I didnt know wether to pullout (AIDS anyone?) or keep going. But figured its in there now so go with it. Anyway she was bouncing on my cock. After about 3 mins of that she goes back to sucking it. I cum. A big spurt first, she quickly shuffles behind the tent and sticks it inside her again where i empty my load.

I pull out. Clean up my cock and hand her my phone through the hole. She cant work the camera so hands the phone back and sticks her tit up to the hole. It's an implant. And a bad one at that.

Yes it's a TS/TV. Yes i realize ive fucked a guy up the ass. But im not assed because i'd fuck a decent looking ladyboy anyday. In this case i've took one for the team to write this review. Would i go again? No. Dont know how clean he/she is.

Anyway, after that i waited a week a got myself tested. The fully works. Came back clean. About 6 months later i still worried a bit about it a bit, plus i've ate a lot of WG pussy since then, so got tested again. Clean.

This is just a bit bizarre. It's not a review either

Offline Sonny Crockett

Bit shit this.I prefer to see the girl when I am fucking.

Offline mexicola

Crazy stuff. I remember reading virtually the same story last year in the North West section..

Found the thread.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52358.25

Offline Horizontal pleasures

maybe you can see the lipstick but no, hang on a minute, blokes in drag wear lipstick too ....

Odd Job

So you start to cum then "she" manages to turn around and put it in anally before you finish coming.

Something isn't quite right about this. I could tell
Easily whether it was going up a vagina or an arse.

Offline MJ.spritzen

So you start to cum then "she" manages to turn around and put it in anally before you finish coming.

Something isn't quite right about this. I could tell
Easily whether it was going up a vagina or an arse.

Yeah but a tranny/TS would more than likely be doing something to their own ass during this - or their backdoor has been slammed so many times it's loosy-goosy.

Listen, i'd love to think it was a girl behind that hole but there's too many strange goings on for me to think it was.

Offline jawill

I got de ja vu of a story exactly the same to this from last year...... I didn't believe a word of it then, and I don't now.

Offline MJ.spritzen

I got de ja vu of a story exactly the same to this from last year...... I didn't believe a word of it then, and I don't now.

It's likely the same WG/TS. He/She tours the country as i can see. Probably the standard thing he/she does when see's a cock she likes the look of.

Just sharing an experience I've lived/learned from. Fair enough if you don't believe it.

RandyF

Yeah I've read this exact same fantasy in another region too.  Probably a load of shite....but yet another reason to avoid a poof hiding in a tent, texting pics of his mums tits...just in case  :rolleyes:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Yeah I've read this exact same fantasy in another region too.

Listen guys, this aint no fantasy of mine. My fantasys are much better than getting sucked off/bb'ed by a shemale. It's my review of what happened. And if a similar story is floating around it just tells me that the same thing happened to them what happened to me.

Offline DrGFreeman

I struggle with this story :
shes sucking you off kneeling, then she stands up turns around bends over and guides you into her in three seconds without you noticing ?
the pop up tent is pretty small, if she was standing bent over her head/shoulders would be sticking out

I don't buy it, complete bollocks
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:53:57 am by DrGFreeman »

Offline MJ.spritzen

I struggle with this story :
shes sucking you off kneeling, then she stands up turns around bends over and guides you into her in three seconds without you noticing ?
the pop up tent is pretty small, if she was standing bent over her head/shoulders would be sticking out

shes sucking you off kneeling - i dont know if he/she's kneeling
then she stands up turns around bends over and guides you into her in three seconds without you noticing - i did notice
the pop up tent is pretty small, if she was standing bent over her head/shoulders would be sticking out - read it again, i said it was a standup tent. It looked like a portaloo made out of tent material.

Only way of knowing yourself is going yourself when he/she's next around. Then when you see the standup tent turn around and leave.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 11:29:06 am by MJ.spritzen »

Offline DrGFreeman

oh, I've seen her
the tent she had was like this :
Hidden Image/Members Only
too small to do what you're describing

RandyF

. And if a similar story is floating around it just tells me that the same thing happened to them what happened to me.

No idea mate.  The whole things just far to weird/dubious for most to consider anyway  :unknown:

Offline Quickanddirty

Interestingly I've found an old advert in the Aberdeen back page website from 2014 that copies the wording of her profile exactly and provides a face pic and I'm STILL not sure if it's a girl or a guy dressed up lol

Take a look here:

Make your own minds up!

RandyF

Interestingly I've found an old advert in the Aberdeen back page website from 2014 that copies the wording of her profile exactly and provides a face pic and I'm STILL not sure if it's a girl or a guy dressed up lol

:scare: Dopey looking tranny.   Somebody needs to hoist that tent up the next visit, and spill the beans.

Offline Quickanddirty

Face definitely looks a bit like a tranny to me but the hands are usually a give away and they don't look too manly to me in that pic.
Either way to risky to try!

Offline Marmalade

The evidence sounds a bit inconclusive, all heated opinion aside. There was a glory hole WG in Edinburgh for a long time that gave a very good service at a very reasonable rate. Didn't get a single bad review on here. Theoretically it could have been a male or a female though my guess would be to put money on it being female.

Implant? Could that confirm the person as male or female at a quick look??

The more worrying part of the story is the unprotected sex, either fanny or arsehole. The two do tend to have a different feel to them.

Perhaps (only perhaps) the best indication might be the angle of penetration. An arsehole could be presented to a gloryhole fairly easily by bending over. A woman presenting her fanny would either have to bend over much further or be of a fairly exact height to do it facing forward.

It's all conjecture. The idea of unwanted and unprotected sex has made an interesting thread but still sounds like a very isolated if unfortunate experience. Otherwise it just comes down to preference and the idea that a brilliant blowjob afterwards is considered less than brilliant merely by imagining a man instead of imagining a woman (or a warm fleshlight for that matter).

Many years ago, I had a group of swinger friends, couples, who would hold private parties. One of the games was to blindfold each volunteer guy in turn as the rest of the company sucked his knob in turn. The blindfolded person had to rate the blowjobs and also guess if the person giving the blowjob was male or female.

I guess it wouldn't appeal to some people.  :dance:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Seems like he/she is still doing it. Same story from all the guys that have been.

Offline webpunter

There is the "Refer A Friend" deal.  Which has to be on the same day.  Going one after the other is fine - although one has to wait outside in line.  Time for a game of spoof to see who goes 2nd  :lol:  :scare:

Offline DrGFreeman

Same story from all the guys that have been.
same story from who ?
you back about your fantasy again ?