Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relatively new to punting- what are the risks / dangers?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Always Looking

Hi guys (and girls?)

I’m relatively new to the world of punting and have only had a few (mixed) punts so far. I’ve been rather naive so far and not really thought of what could go wrong. But today I thought to myself, what trouble could I get myself in to with this?
So, what would you say are the main risks and dangers associated with punting? And how would you reduce said risks?

Offline OakTree

It will cause an ailment called repetitive cash withdrawalitus. It’s incurable by the way.

You could look through this.  External Link/Members Only

Offline stampjones

Well mummy might walk in while you are wanking over this and she really wouldnt be able to look at you again in the same way!
If you really have punted review rather than leech

Offline hungrypunt

Id say one of the pit falls is having 3 posts that look very suss from the outset on a forum full of punters who get used to all manner of people asking probing questions for there own needs.

You wont be trusted yet here pal, you sound like a journo to me.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Offline Private Parts

I though half term was over?
Jumpin’ Up in the Midlands it’s perpetual half term isn’t it? Or was that Just Lozells  Road ?
 :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Jumpin’ Up in the Midlands it’s perpetual half term isn’t it? Or was that Just Lozells  Road ?
 :hi:

Lozells Road isn't spoken about after dark   :D

Offline MilleMiglia

Id say one of the pit falls is having 3 posts that look very suss from the outset on a forum full of punters who get used to all manner of people asking probing questions for there own needs.

You wont be trusted yet here pal, you sound like a journo to me.

Can I put my £5 on OP being a Mumsnutter (sic) ? 

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So, what would you say are the main risks and dangers associated with punting? And how would you reduce said risks?

Main risk is Bankruptcy so give it up now and put your trust in your right hand;!..

bigmanbigman

Maybe reported in the sun for comments on this subject .

Online jackdaw

Obvious risks, no particular order:-

Getting the clap or any of other venereal diseases
Getting robbed
Beaten up by a pimp/ irate husband/ boyfriend
Spending more money than can be afforded
Getting depressed at amount of money spunked away..even if affordable
Getting found out..screwing up marriage or other steady relationship
Wasting massive amounts of time waiting for no shows
Getting accused of rape by a nutter

No doubt missed a few. But that should be enough to scare away the faint hearted for now...and inform the brave (or the foolhardy) newcomers of the risks that have to be minimised.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:38:01 pm by jackdaw »

Offline PleadInsanity

Hi guys (and girls?)

I’m relatively new to the world of punting and have only had a few (mixed) punts so far. I’ve been rather naive so far and not really thought of what could go wrong. But today I thought to myself, what trouble could I get myself in to with this?

A good start would be reviewing some of those you have already seen.

Offline nigel4498

If you are that concerned about the risks, my advice is don't punt then.