Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ciara  (Read 480 times)

rossi467

Has anyone seen or heard of Ciara in reading. I saw her after seeing sweet teen kate who she offered duos with However she seems to have disappeared of the radar

Offline HappyandLucky

Might get a reply if u post a link  :hi:

Online Cunning Punt

Excellent question. Great girl and I was wondering that the other day and searching for her.

However, she disappeared some months ago so no link. I tried searching but nothing.

Like yourself, I had a booking with her when she was at Reading about a week after a punt with Katie. Much better than STK, who is rather passive.

Ciara was involved in a bit of profile swapping, firstly hooking on to someone else's, which disappeared, then she had her own briefly in Farnborough, then another, then disappeared.

All this happened in a very short space of time and sadly only got to meet her the once and she could only do half an hour but was cracking punt for £60.
While enthusiastic, I did get the impression that she wasn't going to do this for very long.

If Katie returns to this area, I will call and ask the maid because they were in the same group. However, Katie is in Barking.