Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbieloves Maidstone  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Simon1977

Offline Kent87

I’ve looked at her a few times as she is usually in a hotel near me.

I’m pretty sure some of her photos are fake which is a shame as she does genuinely look attractive in her private gallery.

Offline massageseeker1977

Very nice and pleasant woman

Was ok looking but would probably only visit again if there was limited other options to be honest

The lack of options in the area is probably how i ended up there in the first place though....

Offline Simon1977

Looks like she has a bit of a midrift at 13.5 stone. No facial shot either which doesn't help so always a risk at £120 for the hour. Might give it a swerve but some pics look great. Fake u reckon?

Offline Kent87

Most of her pics look genuine. But her main one today looks as though it’s of another woman.

And occasionally she posts photos which I question are actually of her. But I may be wrong.

Offline luv2kiss54

Most of her pics look genuine. But her main one today looks as though it’s of another woman.

And occasionally she posts photos which I question are actually of her. But I may be wrong.

I would agree the main picture for her profile is clearly not her when you compare it to the rest. She must think us punters are stupid !

Offline m21kent

Been in my hotlist a long time but always felt unsure. That photo of her naked arse in the shower makes me very tempted though.

Offline anonymous86273

That’s not her photo either - she’s left a watermark in the bottom left corner  :dash:

Offline m21kent

That’s not her photo either - she’s left a watermark in the bottom left corner  :dash:

Good spot that man! Here’s the original thanks to tineye

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agreed, that photo doesn't look like her

Not sure why though as I found her attractive, maybe just a big bigger than I usually go for but no complaints

Offline Guesswork

External Link/Members Only
Any info on this WG. Very tempting.

A mate knows her outside of punting, she and her friend work (did work?) out of Eureka nudist place near brand hatch, RoxyroxDD on AW (changes a lot)

Bit of B&S apparently as they look similar and you could get either irrelevant who you book lol. Abbie is in most of those pics the one halfway down on the right with the big cellulite arse is her :lol: as mentioned, the main pic and nice arse pic is not her.

I've no idea on services unfortunately

Yes, now you say that she did mention it

She told me she wasn't comfortable working there though, who knows whether that is completely true or not

Works out of a hotel just off the M20

Offline Smithchrissmith

I met her a few months ago, got half way through a review then deleted by mistake... I’ll write it again now

Offline Smithchrissmith

Abbie popped up on y my search again today

Are we suggesting these two are the same girls swapping profiles / meets?

Offline ukboomerang

they are different but often work together out of the same flat in Sevenoaks (although Roxy seems to be there less).

Abbie is a larger girl and doesn't do DFK. She's also slightly older in appearance than Roxy. I'd say she is close to being a SSBBW and mid-late forties
Roxy is more like a typical BBW. She offers DFK at discretion. She also offers to start sessions with a massage.. She's likely still early forties

Personally I preferred my time with Roxy but that was mostly as DFK is a big part of how I enjoy sessions. We also seemed to connect much more than I did with Abbie who was more business like. But others mileage may vary