Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Redhead - Abingdon  (Read 692 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6962454) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only
This is a neutral review but if based on her looks and body alone would have been a positive. 

Comms
Comms were great. Text in the morning and replies in 10 minutes, booking and personal requests made, polite replies and agreement to request and address given too except house and flat number

Abingdon town centre. Parking near by both paid and free at the local supermarket 5 minutes walk away.  Premises were very tidy and well kept. Both a double bed and massage table in the room. Room had a heater on and was very hot

Details
I had to wait outside for a few minutes on arrival as the door was locked and didn’t know which flat was hers. 2 women entered looking at me very curiously, who I later found out shared the flat with Rebecca. So the Flat has three girls in it, the other two were nothing special to look at and I was glad I hadn’t booked them as would have been very disappointed. 
They were all very friendly and welcoming and they showed me into the room. Waited a couple of minutes and finally Rebecca entered. Immediate erection. She entered in a black version of the stockings and suspenders in her AW profile.  My personal opinion is she has a stunning body. In the outfit she looked amazing, great ass, decent tits , good legs, fit, no fat, her hair is a much darker red than in her aw profile and a couple of extra tattoos which look ok altho I’m not into tattoo’s at all.

Paperwork sorted, she left the room whilst I stripped off.
She came back and very light no tongues kissing. We got on the bed and she was totally sub made no running at all.  The first disappointment. She didn’t seem interested at all. I started to play with her breast and sucking on her nipples… “ no don’t like that, be careful”. The disappointments starting to come thick and fast as after that comment she pops a peppermint in her mouth. I thought maybe it was because we were going for dfk but alas no so I went down on her. Again very little reaction. I tried mutual eye contact with her clit on my tongue, nothing in return.  We move around a bit &  I stick my cock in her face and After 5 mins she starts to squirm and get very wet but still not much reaction, altho she is now wanking me off whilst I lick her clit.  She asks if I would like oral.  On with the rubber for very light OW and not doing much for me. Not the full length just tip of my cock.  Again very little enthusiasm. She then gets on top and rides me but not deep and no tit sucking whilst they waggle in my face.

I’ve had enough mucking around now so tell her I want to fuck her from behind so I slip in from behind and go for it whilst staring at her amazing ass and that does the trick pretty quickly as I cum loudly as it’s been a while.
She cleans me and asks if I can cum again, we try but even though she really does it for me I was satisfied with the one pop.

She looked very sexy in the underwear and especially when she cleaned herself with the wet wipes spending a long time on her shaven pussy but still no reaction so we dressed and I left.
No clock watching but only about 25 mins of the 30 used for £70.

Her English isn’t great, she is very quietly spoken and not very enthusiastic which makes her a bit cold but the body makes up for it in my opinion. She is polite and friendly in a quiet way.
Would I go back?  Yes probably as maybe once you’ve seen her 3 or 4 times she might get used to you and get a bit more involved?