Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaStarr crawley  (Read 684 times)

2 review(s) for VictoriaStarr (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

External Link/Members Only
VictoriaStarr

Booked this girl on aw and she confirmed in numerous WhatsApp messages but didn’t confirm the aw booking even though she asked me to put it thru. Got to the day of the meeting which was at 1pm and 12:00 I get a WhatsApp from her saying am I still ok for meeting and we can change it to next week if I like. Now that sounds ok but, if you look at her feedback, about a dozen times she’s cancelled one hour before booking takes place. So it instantly made me think, she’s trying to cancel but trying to get me to be the one who cancels today’s meeting. I say to her I’m not sure what I have planned next week and that her message reads like she wants to cancel. Next time she comes back online to reply is 12:50, ten minutes before we are meant to be meeting saying I haven’t asked for her address. I tell her she’s meant to of given me it ( again trying to palm the blame to me)
I tell her I’m sorry I assumed she’d give me it and that she asked me if I was ok to still meet at 1pm and didn’t come back online to see the answer until 12:50 🤦‍♂️ again I say sorry can I have the address please. Now the only reason i asked for the address was to call her bluff and it worked. Her reply was you’ll never get here in time (she’s in Crawley and I live in Crawley) so we should re arrange.

I told her I’ll be blocking her and that I should of listened to her numerous feedbacks saying she’s a time waster and that she never had any intention of meeting hence why she never confirmed the aw booking. She leaves me feedback saying I was totally vile to her which is a complete and utter lie.

Long story short is she’s a repeat time waster and cancelled and very fickle.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the heads up. :hi:
As you say her feedback is littered with cancellations.
Would be a red flag for me to avoid.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:34:57 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

She suckers you in with being pretty chatty on WhatsApp and her pics look quite nice including quite pretty. Her most recent fb looks fake too judging by the username that left its own feedback

Offline MrMatrix

As you say she done it before - one to Avoid. :hi:
Out of interest OP , why didnt you do a review on Eva Johnson - looks like she mucked you about as well :hi:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:05:30 am by MrMatrix »

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

We were meant to meet but we had the uk’s usual little bit of snow and everyone On the road turns into a numpty. Told her I wouldn’t get there in time which she was ok with. Next thing I know, she’s leave neg feedback for me

Offline MrMatrix

We were meant to meet but we had the uk’s usual little bit of snow and everyone On the road turns into a numpty. Told her I wouldn’t get there in time which she was ok with. Next thing I know, she’s leave neg feedback for me
What a cow. But shes possibly not that bright either if she had listened to you she should have understood- shit does happen after all. So are you likely to see her.I ask as I have noted her but sitting on the fence. :hi:

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

To be honest if I had the chance again I probably would go to see her

Offline MrMatrix

To be honest if I had the chance again I probably would go to see her
Need another SIM card for the punting phone if you want to try again then.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

This girl is unreal

She’s now reported the pictures I posted on my profile and aw have deleted them. Shame I just added them again 😂

They were only screen shots of her messages to be proving her fb was bs