Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiswick High Rd Massage?  (Read 15101 times)

Online drwho

Noticed a Chinese nail bar 575 high rd.
Looks legit enough, but with a lurid sign in the window

" 0208 994 2125
MASSAGE

575 Chiswick High Road"

Anyone tried?
Would be looking for more than HR, so unwilling to spend on a massage only if that's all that is on offer

Offline 76shen

I have know information on this place, but there are a number of  massage shops in Chiswick. one of them is Thai Revival that's a good place. I'm not to sure about the others, like China health spa mite do. they have a place in Earl's Court that gives extras. there's a couple places in Turnham Green. One a new Thai shop but no thai girls the other is a small thai shop. which i will try one day.

Online drwho

Thanks for the info 76.

So what's the deal on the good Thai that you mentioned, "Thai Revival"
Is full service guaranteed and what are typical prices for 30 mins including sex?

Offline 76shen

they don't do full service only massage and he. I didn't realise you was looking for sex. I don't know any massage shop where you can get that sorry

Offline vandalsavage

I thought Thai Revival in Chiswick was a strictly legit place as I have seen female customers in there. I didnt know they provided happy endings. If so did it cost extra?

shaniel

How do you get the HE? Simply asking? I went once but nothing happened  :blush: :blush:

Offline andist

Thai Revival is a normal thai massage with happy ending. extra cost 20 pounds. i would recommend barbie, nice slow hanjob and you can touch her ass, not sure if she yould take of her clothes for regular customer, i had her just once.
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sheer Tights

I called in the other day and was immediately struck by the overpowering smell of scent which made me cough. The receptionist said they were fully booked for the next couple of hours. I saw a couple of other girls getting prepared for service but none seemed overtly sexy like in those in Chinatown.

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I have know information on this place, but there are a number of  massage shops in Chiswick. one of them is Thai Revival that's a good place. I'm not to sure about the others, like China health spa mite do. they have a place in Earl's Court that gives extras. there's a couple places in Turnham Green. One a new Thai shop but no thai girls the other is a small thai shop. which i will try one day.

China Health Spa definitely used to give HE - between £20 - £30 negotiable depending on the attractiveness of the masseuse -  after a reasonably good massage. One of them - Sharon, very attractive - used to drop hints about giving more "the next time you visit" but never followed through. However my last visit there was around 4 years ago so things may have changed. Also tried Thai Revival once, massage was nothing special,  masseuse was cold and unfriendly and the HE was expensive - £30 - and mechanical, so I never returned.
Has anyone tried the other shop Herbal Inn just a few yards down the road? I never did - it looked legit with an old granny at the counter - but maybe appearances can be decptive? Any feedback on this place?