Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Success rate on Vivastreet?  (Read 474 times)

Offline MK3

Not much floating my boat on AW, there are however a handful of profiles on VS that I would love to see but they seem too good to be true and I'm almost certain the women behind the door won't be the women from the photos.

How many of you use VS aswell as / instead of AW? Am I right to be suspicious?

Offline bdyno

You're absolutely right to be suspicious.  Even a lot of the imported girls are TGTBT if you believe their profile.  Chances are it either won't be the same girl, or if it is barely any of the advertised services will be available.

I do always check VS though.  And a couple of other places.  You occasionally find the same girl advertises a different rate on different sites, and also they often have different pictures if they're advertising on more than one place.

But I personally don't recall having a successful meet with anyone who solely advertises on VS.  Yet.  Ask me again in a month or two, there is one I've got my eye on and may TOFTT soon  ;)

Offline Urban_G

I'd say most of the profiles on VS use stolen pics but there are of course some gems. I have been reading quite a few reviews from UKP members who have had success on VS and it has peaked my interest somewhat, but these days I'm less likely to TOFTT as I'm punting less than I used to and as a result value my spare time more.

Generally if it looks TGTBT then it probably is and there are image search sites like Yandex that can help determine if the pics are of someone else. Bear in mind that it is also possible to steal videos, so don't believe a profile is legit if they have one.

I've only had 2 punts from VS and both times the girl was the advertised one, but I guess I was lucky, both of these were a few years ago now.

Offline KBW1999

I agree, I've only had one reasonable punt off VS, I very rarely use it and am always suspicious