Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blast from the past… Indigo Massage Cheltenham anyone?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Was just reminiscing about visits to Indigo Massage in Cheltenham a couple of years back, and particularly Mia ! I know this place was absorbed fir want of a better word in to Thai Orchid but does anyone know what became of Mia etc as I seem to remember vague talk of them starting up somewhere else.

No worries if nobody knows, it just came to me and was wondering what happened to them as was def a go to place for me at the time.

Cheers
Chirpy

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Just came back to me …Bea was the other girl there at the time

Cheers

Offline houseboot

For those that need a reminder .....

above the Cheese shop (next to Everyman Theatre)

Royal Orchid 1st floor    External Link/Members Only

Indigo  2nd floor (but taken over by Royal Orchid when Mia left)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:02:24 pm by houseboot »

Offline Barney31

Not sure where they went but it used to be a great place to go, I spent many an hour (and ££££'s) at this place and always left with a huge smile. Bea was always my favourite but I remember a third lady who was a bit younger working there, think her name began with a V. Would love to know if they have set up somewhere else.....

Offline Hotspur

Remember going to Indigo pre my days on UKP.
Mia’s younger sister spent the odd day there but then returned to Poland. From memory Mia met a guy, fell in love and decided to open a “straight” beauty parlour in Cheltenham.
This is sometime around 4 years ago and having left the area recently I can’t help anymore than that.

Offline Bennyrock

Just a heads up. One of the girls that worked there now works in Lidl Cheltenham. Just incase you get a suprise when shopping with the wife. Lol

Offline houseboot

Just a heads up. One of the girls that worked there now works in Lidl Cheltenham. Just incase you get a suprise when shopping with the wife. Lol

That's what we wanted to hear  :thumbsup:

...... a massage at Lidl prices  :lol:

...... as long as the HE isn't at the same speed as they scan your shopping  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 12:48:55 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Which Lidl?

It doesn't matter.

You've been given the heads up. 

If you are worried then either don't go into any Lidl in Cheltenham or avoid going in with your wife/partner

..... other shops are available.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I didn’t think we’d end up in Lidl when I first posted this, ….. a loaf of bread, milk, a wetsuit, new chainsaw errr and a hand job please 🤣
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:07:10 am by The Chirpy Irish »

Offline Gentlesensual1000

It does matter. I just want to know which one to avoid!

Offline houseboot

It does matter. I just want to know which one to avoid!

You've been given the heads up.

If you are worried then either don't go into any Lidl in Cheltenham or avoid going in with your wife/partner

..... other shops are available.

Offline dog999

Lidl are about to get a lots of men on there own, checking out the cucumbers!. :D