Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryholes Southwest UK  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Always Looking

Anyone know of any good Gloryhole locations in the Southwest? Devon, Somerset, Bristol areas?

Offline Liverpool

If it's for paid sex, suggest you ask for this to be moved to the southwest regional board.

If it isn't then you're in contravention of rule 17.

Offline houseboot

Anyone know of any good Gloryhole locations in the Southwest? Devon, Somerset, Bristol areas?

Interesting.

A Gloryhole represents quality?  :lol:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266976.msg2726308#msg2726308

:bomb:

Offline Starship

Central Massage in Bristol mentioned a while ago that they had opened a glory hole, although a recent review on here added that there was no sign of it. Could be worth giving them a call to check. External Link/Members Only

Glory holes are my favourite part of swingers clubs. Not sure if they would have the same allure for me in a parlour though.

Offline azzman99

Glory holes are my favourite part of swingers clubs. Not sure if they would have the same allure for me in a parlour though.

Are you bi or have any bi tendencies ? I ask as I wonder how you find it pleasurable given that it's possible either sex could be on the opposite side ?

Or do you have some way of checking ?

Apologies if this sounds a bi noobish but I have never encountered one in real life so only have the media version to go from

Offline Starship

No, I'm not bi. Where I've experienced them in swingers clubs they have cubicles the other side so you can peak through to see if it's a female, a male or a couple who are the other side. If the latter you need to bear in mind that quite often they will swap, but you soon get to know the couples who do this.

Offline dog999

No, I'm not bi. Where I've experienced them in swingers clubs they have cubicles the other side so you can peak through to see if it's a female, a male or a couple who are the other side. If the latter you need to bear in mind that quite often they will swap, but you soon get to know the couples who do this.
Ye, you will soon know by the whiskers round your cock! :D