Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jury’s Inn Cheltenham  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Thewindow

Hi there, have any of you used this hotel? Is walking past reception ok??? Thanks

Offline liverbird_1973

Offline Thewindow

It won’t let me unfortunately!

Offline mexicola

Offline carl94

There are 3 entry points to the Jury's. Main door past reception then 2 round the back. 1 will lead you in to just past the bar and restaurant if you turn 1st available right it takes you to the lifts. Or you can use the Gym entrance, turn left through the door away from the gym and this takes you to the stairs for all levels.

I might have been there a couple of times  :D

Offline zooman69

Online scutty brown

Significant lack of forum contribution by nearly all the posters on this thread - with one exception.

Offline houseboot

They and message me then

"They"? Or was that a typo of "Try and message me then"

Thewindow

liverbird_1973

carl94

zooman69

won't be able to PM anyone ...as you should know by now, the PM facility is rarely given to anyone until they've made a significant contribution.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:49:13 pm by houseboot »

Offline Moby Dick

Offline BN99

Always makes me smile to think about what "Miss Diane" and Benny would have to say about the goings on in there.

Offline houseboot

Always makes me smile to think about what "Miss Diane" and Benny would have to say about the goings on in there.

:yahoo:  I'm sure "Miss Diane" would have been up for it  :dance:

Amy too  :scare:  :lol:

Offline dog999

:yahoo:  I'm sure "Miss Diane" would have been up for it  :dance:

Amy too  :scare:  :lol:
Miss Diane caught Benny with his cock out in the kitchen, he was rubbin it with two handfuls of horse shit! she opened her legs and said 'here Benny stick it up here' so he did both handfuls! :D :hi:

Offline dog999

And then there's the time Benny got his dick stuck in the carrot chopper! :hi:

Offline dog999

Benny was ok but the carrot chopper had the sack! :D :D

Offline lamboman

There are 3 entry points to the Jury's. Main door past reception then 2 round the back. 1 will lead you in to just past the bar and restaurant if you turn 1st available right it takes you to the lifts. Or you can use the Gym entrance, turn left through the door away from the gym and this takes you to the stairs for all levels.

I might have been there a couple of times  :D

Yes a great hotel for bypassing reception which I didn't realise 1st time until I took a dead end right turn the first time,it would have been nice if the SP had given me a heads up.Free parking too.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac