Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh English Teacher - Coventry - TOFTT?  (Read 2612 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6688236) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mantyhose

WHEN - April 2024
WHERE - Incall at a hotel on the outskirts of Coventry
PRICE - £190 Incall for 60 minutes

INITIAL CONTACT & COMMS - Booked through AW. Comms initially rather short but after the booking was agreed, very good on WhatsApp. Happy to dress as I requested. I had seen comments and rumours on here about bareback being allowed BUT I had no intention of doing this so didn't see any issue at all.

THE MEETING - Having set the time and been sent the venue, Sarah messaged me to say that she was available 30 minutes earlier and would I mind changing. Knowing there would be a shower available when I arrived, I jumped in the car and got on the road.

I arrived with a couple of minutes to spare to a hotel on the outskirts of Coventry. Sarah had already let me know that there was no need to go through reception and I could see why. It was not dissimilar to an American motel, with rooms off the car-park in double height blocks. I messaged to say I had arrived and was asked to wait briefly in my car, which I duly did, watching various unsavoury characters leave and arrive (one old guy in particular just screamed of being another punter going to see a different lady!).

Eventually I was given the all-clear and made my way to the room. The usual door trick and soon enough I was greeted with a rather lovely looking MILF, tall, pretty face, dressed very well in a transparent black nylon blouse, jacket, short skirt, nylons and heels. I would guess she is in her late forties, fifty at a push. I am, however, not very good at guessing ages! She was very well-spoken and very welcoming and soon I my nerves left me.

After those initial nervous exchanges, I handed over the filthy lucre, and was shown to the shower. The shower room definitely showed signs of being used and after a very good hot shower, I grabbed my towel and discovered it was damp. This immediately got me thinking - had it been used by Sarah or another punter before me? Not ideal at all, but eventually I managed to get myself dried.

I returned to the room and got my tights on. This is my big fetish, sex with both of us in tights. The room was dimly lit but actually it did set the mood well and soon we were kissing (lightly, no DFK if my memory serves me, but that is fine by me) and groping each other. I then lay on the bed and was treated to some very fine OWO, just the right speed and attention shown and soon I had to tell her to stop as I would have shot my bolt. In a one-hour meeting, I would not be able to manage a second load so better to slow things up.

I then turned the attention on her, playing with her splendid tits and also enjoying her pussy encased in her tights until I needed to rip them open and give her pussy some better attention. Nice shaven pussy which I enjoyed eating and seemingly she enjoyed the attention very much, panting how good she thought it was and how well I was doing. It felt honest - I think I can tell when someone is actually enjoying it and she was.

Soon enough, time to "wrap up" and she sat on my cock in the cowgirl position, squatting and riding it, with her tits bouncing up and down under that transparent top. Then I flipped her over and went at her in doggy, and then to missionary, holding her legs wide open.

She then asked where I wanted to cum, to which my answer was I like cumming over tits, legs or face. I warned her that I usually cum a lot and so she said well go for all three then!
That was enough to get me to the point of no return, so I pulled out, whipped the condom off and after a few tugs, shot a load that covered her fanny, belly, tits and narrowly missed her face!

A nice chat followed, asking her how she had got into this, if she still taught (she does) and finding out that she just loves fucking and that this was a sideline she definitely enjoys. I was offered another shower, obviously turned her down, got dressed and just within the allotted hour, I was back outside into the sunshine.

RATING - 9/10 - In a better venue, then this would have been a 10/10. I could not fault Sarah at all as she is someone who enjoys sex and is very willing and eager to please. NB - AT NO POINT AT ALL WAS BAREBACK MENTIONED OR OFFERED.
WOULD I GO BACK? - Yes absolutely, even if it was the same venue. I might just take my own towel?!

Online Justimaginewhatif

Offline andy750

Hey Mantyhose
Nice to find a fellow nylons fetish wearer.

Thx
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 07:09:15 pm by daviemac »

Offline fredhiggins

Always thought she looks great but too pricey.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hey Mantyhose
Nice to find a fellow nylons fetish wearer.

Thx
I would suggest you read the rules mate, especially #33, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

Just a reminder as well this site is for sharing information for the benefit of all.