Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunahot20 new - City of Westminster - W1H  (Read 1612 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7035880) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: February 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a basement flat, a few minutes' walk from Thornton Place.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

5'2, Fake Tits, pretty girl. 

Price: £80- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), RCG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.     

Action: So, I enter Bruna's Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her Sexy Black Lingerie, leads me to the bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she places inside the drawer as I undress.

once done I went in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog as I grabbed her ass, then removed her kit, laid her down on the bed and helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before moving downstairs and started licking pussy, she moans in pleasure as I fingered her cunt with a few fingers, then rimmed her ass, digging my tongue deep inside the shithole before moving back up for more French kisses.

She then cleans the knob with wet wipes before delivering a fantastic sloppy blowjob, sucked on me balls as well, soon I was fully erect, condom on, lubes up the fanny, then climbs on top for some reverse cowgirl as I watched her ass bounce from behind.

I then bent her over and started drilling, she groans in pleasure as I picked up the pace before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away whilst snogging her face off until satisfaction. 

cleaned up, got dressed, kissed and cuddled on the way out.     

Online webpunter

Yes please !
Fine reporting
Another stunning cutie FAF brazza

Only one question if i may
15 mins @ 80
30 mins @ 100
I dont understand the logic of going for the former
25% extra investment for double the time etc

Deduct v.brief hello pleasantries etc paying getting clobber off clobber back on again must be 5 mins
15 mins - 5 mins = 10 mins
30 mins - 5 mins = 25 mins
A ratio of 250% on the fun stuff for an xtra 25% investment

Offline Burrell0377

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 09:45:47 am by Burrell0377 »

Offline Burrell0377

Online Veinspulser

Thanks for your review. With this price and no CIM NO WAY...