Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia - Touring Bromley  (Read 1406 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline thecat250

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a few weeks ago when she was briefly touring in Bromley. Had always been on my hotlist but never readily accessible to a reasonable traveling distance so now was a good time as any.

Communications
Easy to do by text in the morning and booked for the afternoon, she clearly handles the appointments herself and made sure I had checked her profile and price difference to the services she offered.

Terrace flat on a quiet residential street close to the train station, but since she tours a lot no point going into too much detail. Probably an AirBNB.

GEORGIA
Greeted Georgia at the door with quick kisses and a hug, she was wearing a robe which later revealed the school uniform outfit I had requested during the booking. Offered me bottled water and sorted out the paperwork, agreed £90 for 30 minutes 'PSE' including some OWO, filming, facial and anal. Anal not really my priority but since it was included thought I may as well give her ass a go. She states on her profile that it is only limited to 6" only and noticed her 'mentally' sizing me up when she started blowing me, I guess I was fine!

Georgia is fairly attractive in the flesh and has a girl next door look which I don't mind. Roughly 5,4", blonder hair than some of her photos and sporting cute braces. Wouldn't argue with the age, smooth skin and slim body as per the pictures. She seemed quite passive and not very talkative, conversation didn't really flow well, even a bit awkward at times.
Anyway on to the action she nicely done a little twirl for me in her uniform and stripped off playing up to the camera, bending over to spread her arse cheeks. On to her knees she starts OWO which is good and goes deep, intermittently holding it for a few seconds then pulling out smacking her lips releasing my cock. Happily licked along my shaft and balls when I offered them to her mouth. After a while she suggested some anal and we moved the bed, rubbered up as she assumed doggy position on the edge. Had to go slow first and then build up a steady pace, had the feeling she wasn't feeling particularly comfortable so decided to slow down and eventually withdraw, I probably would have blew my load early had I continued anyway. Unfortunately I got a stark reminder why I don't usually indulge in anal too much as my cock was left pretty messy. Change of condom and we move to some pussy fucking which feels good and takes a nice deep pounding. Some french kissing whilst in missionary position too.

Finally move back to the floor with Georgia on her knees for some more OWO and CIM, disappointingly she held a wad load of tissues below her chin, probably not to spill any cum on the carpet, which kind of killed the moment. She also briefly rubbed my spunky cock on her cheek which can't exactly be classified as a facial.

Whilst I wouldn't exactly class the overall mood and meet as 'PSE', she did deliver all the services and at a reasonable extra. Despite a few hiccups I felt fairly satisfied and rate this a positive - just.

Positives
- Pretty Cheap, good value for money
- Good body
- Listened to instructions and provided without fuss
- Did not rush things

Neutral
- Quite passive, you'll have to take control (could be positive for some)
- Performance slightly mechanical
- No offer of shower

Negatives
- Not prepared well for anal
- Quite dull for a 'PSE', not much noise from her

Would possibly return, not many SPs offering extra services at this price point

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online akah

When you say cock was left messy after anal, do you mean there was shit on it?

Offline thecat250

yes of course. The perils of sticking your cock up the poop chute

Online akah

yes of course. The perils of sticking your cock up the poop chute

Didnt she say anything when that happened?

Offline thecat250

Naturally she felt embarrassed by it, apologised and helped clean me up before moving on. I accept that it can happen and has happened to me before, I just think she could have perhaps prepared herself a bit better prior since it was already discussed during initial booking

Offline sunnyj

Seen her recently and very good vfm.   :hi: