Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxxPersia- Heathrow Area  (Read 1519 times)

12 review(s) for XxxPersia (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for Jae’lah Reign (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Backdated review. Saw Persia around 6 months ago.

Persia: Initially called up to ask about her PSE service, due to her upbeat persona I decided to book a 30mins meet. She was wearing a bodysuit, probably to hide some of the rolls. She had an ok ass, but IMO she didnt look as good as her pics. So slightly disapointed there.

Comms: made in one phone call. She was cheeky and that removed any doubts and it was all booked in a few mins.

Venue. One of the chain hotels with free off road parking nearby, so no need to park in the hotel itself. Busy reception with a clear path to the lifts. The rooms was clean and fit for purpose.

Meet: I wanted to test out her face fucking  and CIM. Paid the £80 for 30mins  + £20 extra for the PSE package, which includes facefucking, CIM and a few other things. I started off with a bit of a chat  while each stripping off. Started with OWO just to get hard as I wanted to try out doggy next. This was a failure, she cant handle bigger than average dick. She tried, but I just would happen. So i had to revert to OWO only. The OWO was ok, nothing memorable. I eventually came in her mouth and cleaned myself up.

Pro: i like her personality, very friendly

Cons: cant handle bigger cocks
         Body was a but sloppy, allthough this meeting was 6+ months back, so she may have slimmed        down and toned up a bit.

All in all £100 for 30mins was a bit overpriced. No problems with Persia, she was game, but I’ve had better punts at that price range.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jordan452

I seen her recently it was good experience but I can confirm she had problems handling my size aswell.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:17:21 pm by jordan452 »

Online pumps

what was the ass like in reality Vs that ass shot?

Offline Stealthmode

what was the ass like in reality Vs that ass shot?

She has an ass, but she worked the angles well in her pics. For me The biggest let down was the size issue.

I was sure you had met her before.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:19:53 pm by Stealthmode »

Online pumps

She has an ass, but she worked the angles well in her pics. For me The biggest let down was the size issue.

I have, twice, but that ass photo is new or quite recently added, I was trying to work out if its a new gym created bottom or well worked angles.

Offline peter purves

The perennial question - Is she a Bubble Butt contender?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stealthmode

The perennial question - Is she a Bubble Butt contender?

Cheers

For me no. Others may argue but I wouldnt be mad at that. Especially sine it was over 6 months ago.

Offline peter purves

For me no. Others may argue but I wouldnt be mad at that. Especially sine it was over 6 months ago.

Cheers!!

A newly added pic from her AW gallery

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:33:55 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Cheers!!

A newly added pic from her AW gallery

The pic looks like she’s Bubble but worthy but id trust Stealthmodes opinion and see it as a big ass over a bubble.

Stealthmode can you confirm that you only did OWO because she couldn’t handle your size ? If so I’d feel short changed if I’m honest

Offline Stealthmode

The pic looks like she’s Bubble but worthy but id trust Stealthmodes opinion and see it as a big ass over a bubble.

Stealthmode can you confirm that you only did OWO because she couldn’t handle your size ? If so I’d feel short changed if I’m honest

She a shoe in for the thicker addition, but it has been over 6 month since I had seen her.

And yes, due to size issues i reverted to owo session. She tried, but clearly in pain and that isnt my thing.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She a shoe in for the thicker addition, but it has been over 6 month since I had seen her.

And yes, due to size issues i reverted to owo session. She tried, but clearly in pain and that isnt my thing.

Talk about laying the pipe down.

Type_O_Negative

That new photo makes me optimistic. Does she do FK?