Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Maria-X - Cambridge  (Read 1030 times)

1 review(s) for X-Maria-X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

petersellers

External Link/Members Only
Cambridge
£130 - 1 hour

Comms: 6/10. A few emails through AW and everything was sorted in a few days. Lucky me I started with a few days in advance otherwise I won't sure if I could have made it on time. By the way when I meet her I found out that I was emailing her friend so all the warm up that I did in the emails weren't with her.

Place: 5/10. Was in the Holidays Inn next to David Lloyds. Room was good, good bed, not very tidy and she was leaving Cambridge after my visit. Having to pass through reception is nothing I really like.

Girl: 8/10. Genuine Spanish teen, was very shy so she won't look directly at you most of the time at the beginning. She talk a lot but she has a very nice voice so you won't get annoyed by that. Also she is very natural and friendly to the point that at some point she told me her real name without realising it. She is quite enthusiastic so that also make the experience very good. If it wasn't because of the price I wouldn't mind to spend even more time talking to her. physically speaking, she is like a neighbour next door type of girl, slim and small girl with no make up (I like that way) with small but firm tits with big nipples. She has a really nice and tight pussy which I didn't try as I'm not fan of RO but if I meet her again I may give it a try.

Experience: 8/10 We started with a massage and that was a proper massage, I felt all the muscle of my back going to the proper place. Then we went to OWO for a bit and straight to cowboy girl. Her pussy was really tight making the sex very sensitive which I went crazy and with a few tits kissing and FK was enough to make me cum very quickly. After some chating. Second round was similar to the first one but started with reverse cowgirl and change to doggy style and watching my wiily going in an out in that pussy just made me cum again. And we went for a 3rd round and this time wasn't that easy, a bit of doggy, a bit of missionary, missionary with legs up and caressing the clit for a bit, a bit of cowgirl and more doggy, until I ask her to finish it with Oral, as she told me she doesn't like CIM I warned her when about to cum and she finished the job manually which the last few strokes left me in extasis for a few seconds.
To finish and cool things down we have a shower together with more nice conversations. When we look the time we overrun for 15 minutes so not a clock watcher at all. I was glad she didn't miss her last train.

Summary:
I have a really good time with her and I will repeat if she is around. Although I don't think she will stay in the business for too long.

Davido0007

Sounds like more of a natural situation than a punt by her personality. Shame she is a touring woman otherwise I would have seen her too more than likely. Thanks for the nice review.

petersellers

That's right, felt very natural and refreshing for a change.I wish all my punts were like that