Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another first punt  (Read 832 times)

Offline regenmeister

Hi Guys
I'm going to go for my first punt next week but before I start asking I wanted to say what an immensely useful site this has been and I have been able to remove a lot of potential bad punts from my hot list. As soon as I have got punting phone sorted out (thanks to the site again) i'm going to go with hot sweet candy or naughty masseuse both of who have been reviewed on here.

As for my inquiry, I've noticed that these two profiles seem to come up a lot when I search on Adultwork but I've never read anything about them on uk punting, anyone have any experience?

Clarice
External Link/Members Only

Vicky
External Link/Members Only

Maybe I need to TOFTT x2

Thanks

password02

The 1st is based in Birmingham and the second is showing her passport and real age - born 11/ 6/1981 - makes her 33 not 27 and the veri pictures not that great imo - best to leave alone - And welcome to UKP

Offline regenmeister

Thanks password. The 1st one was in the Heathrow area when i bookmarked her, maybe she will be back. Being 33 doesn't bother me and she looks ok in her PG but i suspect she was much younger when she took them, might be worth a try when nothing else is available.

SeekingtheTruth

That verification picture put me right off.

Offline regenmeister

I just noticed the teeth of the first link in her free gallery  :vomit: